NFL 2013

I feel reasonably confident in suggesting Dallas will make the playoffs this year.....and promptly lose.

If they get in they can make a run.

It's amazing how the last Giants SB's have made our fans completely delusional. My family and friends back home believe the Giants will win the Division, tie breaker with the Cowboys at 9-7 and make a run to the SB.

They don't realize how bad they really are. But, ya know, I was wrong both SB years so...

Foles was awesome. Definitely locked up the starting job. Now to see if he's a franchise QB.

I feel reasonably confident in suggesting Dallas will make the playoffs this year.....and promptly lose.

Yeah I agree. They seem like the best of the worst in the NFC East, but the 49ers will hammer them in the Wild Card round.

yeah they should have lost 2 games in a row

Why should they have lost those games? They outscored the opponents and ultimately made more plays. I never get when people say that unless there was an obvious botched call by the refs.

Yeah I agree. They seem like the best of the worst in the NFC East, but the 49ers will hammer them in the Wild Card round.

Nah, they won't get hammered in a loss. They will be winning with 1 minute left and allow the opponent to go down the field and score in 40 seconds. :Spin: