NFL 2013

Ok ok enuff lame ass nfc shit lol. I thot the Pats secondary was bad and they are...but holy shit! I like T. Pala but wtf...he was god awful today and shouldve just hung it up a cpl years ago. No matter both teams defficiencies... never thot id see the Pats put up 55.

How the fuck did the Jets defeat the Saints lol wtf?

Check that. I did say last week if the Jets D- plays with that nasty edge like they did against the Pats...theyd have a chance.

Bills shouldve beat the Chiefs..on our 4th string undrafted rookie QB and our D held them to 0 tds and I think 9 points..next year should be good for us, make a solid push to knock the Pats off that totem pole.

Bills shouldve beat the Chiefs..on our 4th string undrafted rookie QB and our D held them to 0 tds and I think 9 points..next year should be good for us, make a solid push to knock the Pats off that totem pole.

Easy does it...aint happening anytime soon imo. All do respect and not for nuttn. Speaking of totem poles...been reflecting a bit lately. Pats are imo right now as weak as theyve been in sometime and for the first time in a while i dont think theyre a legit SB fave. Yet theyre somehow 7-2 and still getting it done.

Since 2000 theyre 137- 53 wow wtf! Main point being i get a kick out of how many teams have surfaced, won and then faded. Organizations that have challenged sunk and rebuilt and sunk over and again. All the while during this time the Pats have never dipped and remained one of the most consistent winning orgs in all of sports...not an easy thing to do. Haters will hate, I get it, and im sure this comes off as just Patriot ball-washing. Im just reflecting, appreciating, and recognizing etc.

Ok ok enuff lame ass nfc shit lol. I thot the Pats secondary was bad and they are...but holy shit! I like T. Pala but wtf...he was god awful today and shouldve just hung it up a cpl years ago. No matter both teams defficiencies... never thot id see the Pats put up 55.

How the fuck did the Jets defeat the Saints lol wtf?

copying my statements from another forum but here is some thoughts about the jets vs the saints. ignore the word FACT even though they are true statements. it was part of an argument i was having with someone.

fact, the saints were ranked 20th in run defense for the season. fact, the jets were ranked 12th in offensive run yards per game. fact, the jets ran the hell all over the saints and win because of it. fact, the jets had key players missing with injuries or suspension before the game even started. fact, the jets are ranked in the top 5 for QB pressure this year with hits to the QB and sacks

as far as colston and sproles out. when kerley went down 2nd year receiver stephen hill was the only guy on offense being targeted who started the year with the jets. nelson came about 5 weeks ago, sudfeld 2 weeks ago, cribbs 3 weeks ago and salas who led the team in reception yards this week was his 1st game with the jets.

also rex ryan has a long history of focusing on certain receivers/TEs and letting them get yards but giving different looks once they get in the red zone. goes all the way back to his ravens days so no shock brees got some big numbers and so did some receivers/TEs but rex did his thing. stop the run and don't let the team score in the red one. if you look one of bress TD passes was not in the red zone.

Unless youre reiterating my comm's. You obviously missed my original follow up to this (prev pg). Originally told you even when you at the time questioned their schedule and chances going forward that the Jets would have a legit chance against the Saints albeit if their D- played with that same nasty edge as they did against the Pats a cpl weeks ago. Jets did this...I kind of called it.

Unless youre reiterating my comm's. You obviously missed my original follow up to this (prev pg). Originally told you even when you at the time questioned their schedule and chances going forward that the Jets would have a legit chance against the Saints albeit if their D- played with that same nasty edge as they did against the Pats a cpl weeks ago. Jets did this...I kind of called it.

yes i saw your comment about the nasty defense. i actually think if you watched the game the D was better this week then it was against the saints. the numbers by brees might tell a different story but watching the actual jets secondary they played tougher this week. geno did fine too despite his numbers saying otherwise. i think he followed the game plan and did what was asked of him especially after kerley went out. i don't think the jets bye week could have come at a better time. hopefully get cumberland, kerley, holmes and winslow jr back in 2 weeks against the bills and maybe get something rolling. get the offense hopefully on the same page and get the team rested. the jets have the momentum now with what on paper is the easier part of their schedule with 2 games against miami, 1 against the bills plus the ravens, browns, raiders and panthers. hopefully we can get at least 4 wins out of this finish 9-7 and get a wildcard spot. that would be a hugely successful season after espn picked us to go 3-13 preseason. even 8-8 would be good.

Jimmy... Dead. [URL=http://s1178.photobucket.com/user/JamesTesla26/media/gronk_zpscafa2a00.gif.html said:
gronk_zpscafa2a00.gif
[/URL]

Jeezus he is a beast. All with a bad leg too in that game.

imagine either denver or KC is going to be a wildcard o_O thats going to be crazy. if the jets can get a wildcard they might be playing the patriots again wildcard weekend

Mathiäs;10735370 said:
Kinda feel sorry for Kubiak. He's gotta be pretty much done there though.

Why do you think that? If he makes a full recovery, I think he should get at least another season.

Speaking of Kubiak, I never knew that he was Elway's backup, turned Offensive Coordinator/QB Coach. That's got to be pretty weird getting coached by your former backup.

imagine either denver or KC is going to be a wildcard o_O thats going to be crazy. if the jets can get a wildcard they might be playing the patriots again wildcard weekend

Damn Chargers would currently be the #2 wild card if they had only scored from the 1 yard line yesterday.

Damn Chargers would currently be the #2 wild card if they had only scored from the 1 yard line yesterday.

and luckily while the jets are about to start what on paper is the easier part of the schedule the chargers are about to go into what looks like their harder part.