NFL 2013

Oh shuuuuuut uppppppp. Bunch of sensitive horse-shit. There are a ton of dumb as fuck players in the league, Vontae is one of them and I think he's hilarious.

I'll grant you Vonte doesn't seem like the brightest penny in the penny jar, and obviously there are some supreme idiots in the NFL but my point is we mostly base player intelligence off awkward post game interviews. There are not a lot of peoplw that will sound bright if interviewed after working out for three hours in a high pressure setting in which you get the shit kicked out of you. Really we know very little about most of these players.

Dez Bryant is such a bitch. I hope Ware and Witten beat the shit out of him in the locker room. And Stafford was boss on that last drive.

Eagles are so weird. Their defense is suddenly good and now their offense is terrible. Honestly, it's better if we tank so we can get a QB at the top of the draft.

Fuckin Miami lol. They were up big and had the Pats dead in the water by halftime. As dismal as its been for the Pats in a while (been culminating)...they looked god awful. Then 24 unanswered in the second half...Pats had it all the way lol. Pats havnt lost back to back div games since 2006, wow.

Calvin Johnson have a day. 329 rec yds 2nd most single game ever.

Dez, you CANNOT do anything Megatron can do.

Lee continues to establish himself as the best MLB in the league. Too bad no one else on the defense is playing on his level.

God damn I hate the Patriots.
we know this...level up! ;)

Do the fucking Redskins and Shanahan know what they have in RG3? Roll the guy out, im sure they have designed plays. Let him make some plays on the run use his abilities etc. Atleast I thought that's the type of QB that he is? He's not this ideal drop-back pocket passer and he is getting absolutely killed today while doing it.

RG3 injures his other knee. Doesn't look too serious but still... It's starting to look like the Redskins blew it big time by selling the farm for RG3. He's not accurate enough and is too injury prone. He's basically Michael Vick 2.0 but with a higher football IQ and better work ethic. If you had to build your team around one of the following five QBs--Luck, Wilson, Newton, Kaepernick and RG3--is there anybody that wouldn't have RG3 at the bottom of the list?

RG3 injures his other knee. Doesn't look too serious but still... It's starting to look like the Redskins blew it big time by selling the farm for RG3. He's not accurate enough and is too injury prone. He's basically Michael Vick 2.0 but with a higher football IQ and better work ethic. If you had to build your team around one of the following five QBs--Luck, Wilson, Newton, Kaepernick and RG3--is there anybody that wouldn't have RG3 at the bottom of the list?

I here ya but i dont think RG3 is being utilized the right way...or has had the opportunity to do so due to injuries etc. Now I also dont think he or his type of scrambling QBs should be doing it all the time either because they eventually get killed or contained. But the Skins cant just let him drop back and stand there because he is getting destroyed. Atleast move him around a bit more, utilize his skills. They probably wont be able to do so either way if he has two bad knees now. Im guessing RG isnt thrilled with the staff the O.C. etc. Best case I think he could be as good as Kap or Newton...thats about it.

Luck is ridiculous, I was hating all his pre-NFL hype but should be great to see him play the next ~15 seasons

I here ya but i dont think RG3 is being utilized the right way...or has had the opportunity to do so due to injuries etc. Now I also dont think he or his type of scrambling QBs should be doing it all the time either because they eventually get killed or contained. But the Skins cant just let him drop back and stand there because he is getting destroyed. Atleast move him around a bit more, utilize his skills. They probably wont be able to do so either way if he has two bad knees now. Im guessing RG isnt thrilled with the staff the O.C. etc. Best case I think he could be as good as Kap or Newton...thats about it.

Does he even have the same scrambling ability after after all these injuries? And considering that he doesn't slide isn't it just a matter of time until he get's injured again?

But yeah they'll probably fire Shannahan et. al. after the season if it continues in the direction it looks like its heading.

Does he even have the same scrambling ability after after all these injuries? And considering that he doesn't slide isn't it just a matter of time until he get's injured again?

But yeah they'll probably fire Shannahan et. al. after the season if it continues in the direction it looks like its heading.

No, he probably doesnt and wont have the ability now it looks like for the foreseeable future. Been a bit of a mess...not handled well by all it seems.

I hate all the hype these guys get coming in etc, but RG seems like a good dude and was hype-worthy to a point?

Mathiäs;10731078 said:
Aaron Rodgers is so money. Best qb in the NFL easily.

After this guy of course:

tumblr_muy7sq5Zf91shcu57o4_r1_1280.jpg

Luck is the next B Tom Brady, Wilson is a C+ Drew Brees that can run, Newton is a C Mcnabb, Kaepernick is Randal Cunningham and RG3 is a smart Vick.

and all of that means nothing.

Oh and playoff Peyton is a C Peyton

and...and regular season Eli is D Eli (or Drew Bledsoe)/ playoff Eli is the real Peyton - yup, that's meta as fuck.

and Romo is gay.

Luck is the next B Tom Brady, Wilson is a C+ Drew Brees that can run, Newton is a C Mcnabb, Kaepernick is Randal Cunningham and RG3 is a smart Vick.

and...and regular season Eli is D Eli (or Drew Bledsoe)/ playoff Eli is the real Peyton - yup, that's meta as fuck.

and Romo is gay.

incredulous.gif

and Romo is gay.

I actually get this...very good post JD lol.

And who joked a while back about the the Cowboys winning that Div with a losing record? Dont look now but playoff Manning is only two games out of first place lol.