NFL 2013

Eagles were so bad today, especially Foles. That's double pain. Now we have to watch Vick play again :(

That was such a weird call at the end of the Pats game. Did they make that rule up on the spot?

That game was a battle and i was almost fine with the Jets taking it until the WORST CALL IVE EVER SEEN! Jets missed FG att in OT only to have a second chance due to a pushing a player / teammate penalty on the att which hardly happened and no way that call should be made there. Christmas came early for the Jets.

Give Kiffin credit - the old dog appears to be learning new tricks.

The Denver game fully exposed the initial questionability of taking two highly paid premium man cover corners and putting them in a zone scheme. Dallas has switched to man coverage and Marinelli is getting pressure out of a makeshift line and we are seeing success.

As far as the Jets/Pats game, if it was made up on the spot, not exactly a new experience for the Pats. Of course oh Beli is upset that this time a made up rule went against him instead of for him. Sucks don't it Beli. Still no justice for the "tuck rule".

Bears need a badass safety. It's been years since they have had someone back there that made a difference.
Also, that D line is so bad. Julius Peppers is done. Need some serious meat up front. :(

Give Kiffin credit - the old dog appears to be learning new tricks.

The Denver game fully exposed the initial questionability of taking two highly paid premium man cover corners and putting them in a zone scheme. Dallas has switched to man coverage and Marinelli is getting pressure out of a makeshift line and we are seeing success.

As far as the Jets/Pats game, if it was made up on the spot, not exactly a new experience for the Pats. Of course oh Beli is upset that this time a made up rule went against him instead of for him. Sucks don't it Beli. Still no justice for the "tuck rule".

Well, it sure easy to put it that way isnt it. I get both rules and they are both in place and not made up on the spot stupid. Bottom line it was a bogus call and ticky tack at best. Its more a judgement call that had no impact on the play. Even Ryan was laughing post-game and said he'll gladly take the call...he knew he caught a huge break there. The tuck rule / call was made correctly at the time, like the rule or not. One call is black n white, todays was totally grey. As i said im ok with the Jets winning, thier D- stepped up, both teams faught hard, game couldve went to either side. Big pic, the Pats have too many key injuries (even with Gronk back) that will hurt them when things really count later.

Well, it sure easy to put it that way isnt it. I get both rules and they are both in place and not made up on the spot stupid. Bottom line it was a bogus call and ticky tack at best. Its more a judgement call that had no impact on the play. Even Ryan was laughing post-game and said he'll gladly take the call...he knew he caught a huge break there. The tuck rule / call was made correctly at the time, like the rule or not. One call is black n white, todays was totally grey. As i said im ok with the Jets winning, thier D- stepped up, both teams faught hard, game couldve went to either side. Big pic, the Pats have too many key injuries (even with Gronk back) that will hurt them when things really count later.

the jets earned the win. end of story. they played harder and put up the fight. tom brady accounted for no TDs and 1 turnover. the last 3 weeks brady has had games without a TD.

anyways if you watch again the ref threw the flag well before you could tell the kick was not going to be good so if he had made it the first time the flag still wouldn't have mattered

Rumors that the Cowboys are fed up with Murray, and Austin has definitely become expendable (if they can do something to fix that Jerry-rigged contract).

Since that game losing fumble against the Chargers Williams has turned it on.

Isn't that every season for the Cowboys? Some 3rd stringer does better than your starter for one season and then never again? haha you guys cannot find a RB

the jets earned the win. end of story. they played harder and put up the fight. tom brady accounted for no TDs and 1 turnover. the last 3 weeks brady has had games without a TD.

anyways if you watch again the ref threw the flag well before you could tell the kick was not going to be good so if he had made it the first time the flag still wouldn't have mattered

Pats had a nice lead and a chance to bury the Jets, Brady threw a horrible pick six. Credit to Jets for fighting back, these div. games are almost always a close battle no matter. Brady needs to stop worrying about all the Rookies play and worry bout his own shit play right now.

And Damn, the kid Luck is impressive! Another nice win for the Colts.

Pats had a nice lead and a chance to bury the Jets, Brady threw a horrible pick six. Credit to Jets for fighting back, these div. games are almost always a close battle no matter. Brady needs to stop worrying about all the Rookies play and worry bout his own shit play right now.

And Damn, the kid Luck is impressive! Another nice win for the Colts.

exactly you are also right. the patriots had a chance to put them away early in the 2nd half and didn't. i see a lot of fans complaining about the flag but there is not guarantee the patriots would have won if they got the ball back. the patriots had the game and didn't put it away. refs had nothing to do with that. the patriots got a break anyways as receiver hill was called in the endzone for offensive pass interference on what looked like a good acting job by a patriots player

exactly you are also right. the patriots had a chance to put them away early in the 2nd half and didn't. i see a lot of fans complaining about the flag but there is not guarantee the patriots would have won if they got the ball back. the patriots had the game and didn't put it away. refs had nothing to do with that. the patriots got a break anyways as receiver hill was called in the endzone for offensive pass interference on what looked like a good acting job by a patriots player

I still think the call was bogus and didnt like seeing the game end that way, but regardless the Pats didnt match the Jets intensity and solid play in the 2nd half.

Its wacked, but i think we can say the div. is fairly even now and up for grabs. All the Pats injuries def has sumn to do with it. If Talib can come back soon, then Pats may have an edge. Talib being a shut-down corner that they desperately need, he has that much of an impact on whats left of thier D-.

I still think the call was bogus and didnt like seeing the game end that way, but regardless the Pats didnt match the Jets intensity and solid play in the 2nd half.

Its wacked, but i think we can say the div. is fairly even now and up for grabs. All the Pats injuries def has sumn to do with it. If Talib can come back soon, then Pats may have an edge. Talib being a shut-down corner that they desperately need, he has that much of an impact on whats left of thier D-.

well the jets still have to play at cincy and at home against the saints so thats tough on the jets and i would be shocked if they won either of those games. the jets blew it with the steelers

well the jets still have to play at cincy and at home against the saints so thats tough on the jets and i would be shocked if they won either of those games. the jets blew it with the steelers

True. But if the Jets D- can play like yest for a full game against those opponents mentioned...theyll defnly have a shot. They were nasty in the 2nd half against the Pats. Cleaning up thier number of penalties against is a must for the Jets however. How many times yest did they jump offsides lol. Pats didnt make them pay enough.

Woah, i missed this. Reggie Wayne done for the season- torn acl.

crf.0_standard_709.0.gif