NFL 2013

Ha ha. Its really not a hate thing and i was actually rooting for Romo today. Yet, as i predicted he threw a bonehead pick. Even Dungy and Harrison pointed it out on thier breakdown...cant make that throw. Dump it to the wide open RB there.

And Over wake the fuck up! We stated he played better ...thats the whole point. He still f'd it up. Thats what he does. The guy probably has more raw skill than 3 qtrs of the QBs in the leaque...but for whatever reason as usual he finds a way to fuck it up.

The guy made another mistake in the clutch, deal with it!

Ha ha. Its really not a hate thing and i was actually rooting for Romo today. Yet, as i predicted he threw a bonehead pick. Even Dungy and Harrison pointed it out on thier breakdown...cant make that throw. Dump it to the wide open RB there.

Dungy and Harrison? May as well fall on Ditka. You can't dump it to wide open guys you can't see behind Olinemen being pushed back.

Funny to see an Eli defender talk about turnovers. Eli is THE turnover machine since he has been in the league.

And Over wake the fuck up! We stated he played better ...thats the whole point. He still f'd it up. Thats what he does. The guy probably has more raw skill than 3 qtrs of the QBs in the leaque...but for whatever reason as usual he finds a way to fuck it up.

He has the highest 4th qtr rating than anyone else in the league since he started iirc. He has a bum rap because no one else gets the scrutiny he does. I remember the game where he threw 5 picks and still won (vs the Bills) and no one else does.

It's hilarious how every time I have something to say about Romo you have to mention Eli lol you're so predictable.

Yes Eli is over-rated, fuck Eli, I hate Eli, OK? but we're not talking about Eli (stay focused) we're talking about Romo and his knack for late game fail.

Dungy and Harrison? May as well fall on Ditka. You can't dump it to wide open guys you can't see behind Olinemen being pushed back.

Funny to see an Eli defender talk about turnovers. Eli is THE turnover machine since he has been in the league.

He has the highest 4th qtr rating than anyone else in the league since he started iirc. He has a bum rap because no one else gets the scrutiny he does. I remember the game where he threw 5 picks and still won (vs the Bills) and no one else does.

OMG not the powerhouse and perennial superbowl contending buffalo bills

It's hilarious how every time I have something to say about Romo you have to mention Eli lol you're so predictable.

Yes Eli is over-rated, fuck Eli, I hate Eli, OK? but we're not talking about Eli (stay focused) we're talking about Romo and his knack for late game fail.

I thought before it was "must win late game fail". Now it's just late game fail. Which the stats do not corroborate.

OMG not the powerhouse and perennial superbowl contending buffalo bills

:rolleyes:

I'm so fucking sick of Eli Manning and our dumb fuck OC Kevin Gilbride (aka Kill-drive)

We need to let Nicks go (Salary Cap) rebuild our line (LG & RT via free agency), pick up a RB ( a Jonathan Stewart/Demarco Murray prototype) and get back to traditional football. I've always said Eli is not a QB I want in the shotgun for the majority of the game. He's not "elite" he's a glorified Drew Bledsoe. We need him behind the center, running the ball to set up play-action.

Foles killed it today. 22 of 31 for 296 yds, 3 TDs passing and 1 TD rushing. 133 QBR. Two really nice deep ball TDS. And yes, I realize the Bucs are 0-5, but their defense is very good. There is no justification for putting Vick back in.

Maybe we can trade Vick to the Texans for a late round pick.

wow fucking saints defense shit the bed BAD but then again the offense did nothing the last two times it had the ball