NFL 2013

Please stop with this once and for all its stupid! So many other players bust their asses played well and did the job to give the kicker an oppurtunity. It all started and was led by Brady.

We can go back and forth with this...but its silly. There are so many factors that go into a team and the QBs success. Some are better than others in big games have better records whatever.

i won't stop because its the truth. manning set up a game winning FG in the playoffs against the dolphins i believe in the kicker missed it. thats peytons fault too? actually if i remember the coaching staff elected to not take a penalty and replay the down to see if they could get the ball closer or get a 1st down. the kicker came out an shanked it. again there are all kinds of reasons why a team wins the game not just the QB. mark sanchez has a playoff record of 4-2. i guess he is better than peyton in the big games :lol:

i won't stop because its the truth. manning set up a game winning FG in the playoffs against the dolphins i believe in the kicker missed it. thats peytons fault too? actually if i remember the coaching staff elected to not take a penalty and replay the down to see if they could get the ball closer or get a 1st down. the kicker came out an shanked it. again there are all kinds of reasons why a team wins the game not just the QB. mark sanchez has a playoff record of 4-2. i guess he is better than peyton in the big games :lol:

Ahhhh no, stop making silly arguments. If the kicker misses why and who is blaming Peyton? The question would be how Peyton or any other player played (good or bad) throughout the game and up to the point of attempt. Also, you speak of how much of a team game it is, which I agree, yet you only want to give credit to only the kicker (Venateri) to make a case against Brady.

You do understand I criticize Brady as of late because his recent lack of playoff success and also admit to how good Manning is. I will not however ignore the full track record of both players good or bad. My only problem is people saying Manning is the greatest ever. Maybe someday he will be when all is said and done, but I disagree with the overall statement. And I already named other QBs over him that I'd gladly take to lead my team in a big game or championship.

Ahhhh no, stop making silly arguments. If the kicker misses why and who is blaming Peyton? The question would be how Peyton or any other player played (good or bad) throughout the game and up to the point of attempt. Also, you speak of how much of a team game it is, which I agree, yet you only want to give credit to only the kicker (Venateri) to make a case against Brady.

You do understand I criticize Brady as of late because his recent lack of playoff success and also admit to how good Manning is. I will not however ignore the full track record of both players good or bad. My only problem is people saying Manning is the greatest ever. Maybe someday he will be when all is said and done, but I disagree with the overall statement. And I already named other QBs over him that I'd gladly take to lead my team in a big game or championship.

and again i measure greatness on stats. something that can be viewed and is tangible to how well an athlete was playing. rings or playoff records don't mean anything to me other than the player was on a great team that year. robert horry has more nba championships then larry bird, john stockton, karl malone, charles barkley and hakeem olajuwon (sp?) combined. i guess that makes robert horry better right?

and again i measure greatness on stats. something that can be viewed and is tangible to how well an athlete was playing. rings or playoff records don't mean anything to me other than the player was on a great team that year. robert horry has more nba championships then larry bird, john stockton, karl malone, charles barkley and hakeem olajuwon (sp?) combined. i guess that makes robert horry better right?

Bro don't waste your time. I've already destroyed all of the retarded arguments about how Peyton chokes and all that nonsense. You can't fix stupid.

To say I'm a bandwagoner and a poser because I root for my favorite player of all time who happens to play on another team is absurd, go fuck yourself for even entertaining that idea. I spent the better part of three years as a writer for the Colts. So yeah, I didn't jump ship just because Peyton left. Once Peyton retires I'll stop giving a shit about the success of the Broncos. In the mean time I want them to be successful only because of Peyton. Ldo ffs

This is the weirdest argument ever, only tr00 NFL fans allowed in this thread. Like the hippie from Southern California rooting for Philly. Only tr00 NFL fans root for their hometown team, bandwagon FAEG

A fraud fan with blinders is the worst! And in pro sports to only root for a player and not his team etc...extremely gay! If Brady ever leaves and plays for lets say the Texans...ill hope and prey the Pats smash him and his team. Now that is a real fan homos.

Once again stop taking it to the extreme and being silly. I dont measure a players greatness solely on titles. And any moron knows Horry isn't a better player than those you mentioned. Those players you mentioned are great because of their performance, stats, leadership, making others around them better and more importantly performing well in playoffs and title games. So yes to my point IT DOES MATTER AND CAN HELP DEFINE A PLAYER IF THEY PERFORM WELL IN PLAYOFFS...WHICH CAN LEAD TO PLAYOFF WINS AND TITLES. And if "playoff records and titles don't mean anything" to you in the world of pro sports...then give it up its a lost cause.

This is the weirdest argument ever, only tr00 NFL fans allowed in this thread. Like the hippie from Southern California rooting for Philly. Only tr00 NFL fans root for their hometown team, bandwagon FAEG

what if the state you live in has no team? are you allowed to root for anyone you want to?

You can root for whoever you want to, it doesn't matter. Just stick with them, though.

No! Move to a state that has a pro team damn it lol. Cause otherwise you become a front-running band-wagon jumper.

i was just messin around guys. i live in virginia and have been a new york jets fan since 1995. i am only 31 so pretty much the entire time i've been watching football

i was just messin around guys. i live in virginia and have been a new york jets fan since 1995. i am only 31 so pretty much the entire time i've been watching football

I was messin too.

I once drove thru the Blue Ridge mountains and then headed east to Virginia beach...really liked it. Totally random I know.

I was messin too.

I once drove thru the Blue Ridge mountains and then headed east to Virinia beach...really liked it. Totally random I know.

its funny i always here virginia beach talked about as one of the top beaches on the east coast but i guess living in VA i don't think of it that way. i'd rather drive to nags head or myrtle beach

its funny i always here virginia beach talked about as one of the top beaches on the east coast but i guess living in VA i don't think of it that way. i'd rather drive to nags head or myrtle beach

I really liked the trip as a whole...more so the mountains. VB was ok from what I remember, but I, like you, would prefer other East coast beaches.

We need a beach thread.

These Manning arguments need to end. Pretty clearly driven here by people with strong pro-Manning and anti-Manning agendas.

That said, I think P-Manning is the best QB that I've ever seen and only Rodgers is close. He just needs to do it for 10 more years to approach Manning in my book. Peyton's vision and understanding of offense is just so far beyond anyone else. Even when he can't move his feet and his passes are wobbly, his passes are always in the right place and time and on target. I think I heard that in the last game, all 37 passes were either caught, dropped, or defended. Every throw was on target and catchable. He's so in control.

Football is a great game but who gives a shit, really. I mean you could root for who or whatever the fuck you want as long as it makes you happy. Who gives a flying fuck.

Am I a Giants fan, sure. They're 0-3 right now and I could give a shit. Whether they win or lose I go jerkoff. When they won those Super Bowls it was an amazing ride but when I went to bed I felt nothing because it means nothing.

Now this bottle of Dewar's means something heh

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1785801-miracles-happen-doug-free-is-suddenly-dominant-in-dallas

WTF. Don't think anyone expected this.

That's right, Doug "The Disaster" Free of the Dallas Cowboys is currently ranked first among 80 tackles who have taken at least 25 percent of their team's snaps. (as per PPF)

If Free is grading out this well, the offensive line is looking pretty good now with the addition of Waters. On the other line, Marinelli is making lemonade with "lemons" (Selvie and Hayden). Can't complain too much on defense right now.