NFL 2013

Congrats Mr. Brady in winning KDs favorite scenerio / poll lol.

ESPN.com polled league wide NFL players who their choice of QB would be with two mins left drive to win it all? Brady 40%...Peyton at (26%).

wow that settles it right there. glad you gave the results of that poll to us so now we have the answer to the question. i think there was an espn poll in november asking if kentucky could go undefeated or come close to it in college basketball this year. i believe close to 50% answered yes they will be close to undefeated this season. long story short kentucky has already lost 5 games this year with more than 2 months left to go in the season counting the ncaa tourney

:lol:

Well it was conducted throughout the league...but what do those players know right? Idc, but i was more surprised that Rodgers only got 10% of the votes.

Krigloch the Furious;10788777]Peyton throws ducks. Touchdown ducks
Ok. So youre officially now gay wtf!

the kentucky question was just a regular espn poll anyone could vote

Soooo wtf does that have to do w/ what i was talkn bout lol? Abso nuttn! My point was made. A workplace vote is way more important than a fan vote.

Anyway, it was a long time ago and im far beyond the epic joy, but can the former Ram players just get over it. Warner, Faulk still bitch'n (during SB week) bout losing to the Pats in the SB. You were 14 pt favorites, you got the snot kicked out of you the old fashion way...STFU deal with it!

Wouldn't be a big game with Peyton in it if a bunch of retarded shit didn't happen early on. It's almost comical at this point.

Still plenty of time left in this game though, we'll see what happens.

Broncos getting all the ref help and Peyton still got that Eli look going on on the sideline lulz.

Eli's SB "look" is actually better lol.

I dont know what kind of Peyton duck that was Krig, but it certainly wasnt a "touchdown duck". Actually 2nd one was a touchdown duck...for the Seahawks! Lol.

Like I said, the NFC teams are just playing at a different level and Denver can't match the physicality of Seattle. Mannings gonna need to have a perfect 2nd half for them to have a chance and that really doesn't look likely.