NFL 2013

I knew if the Patriots didn't make it to the Superbowl, that the Broncos would have to lose as well. Can't stand Peyton (his dipshit brother kicked my teams ass twice in the Superbowl, but couldn't stand his hillbilly ass before that either), can't stand Welker either for walking out on us for more money (though he played well tonight, he got the conversion) So I was rooting for the Seahawks by default, but also because Pete Carroll was great when he was our coach about 10ish(?) years ago. All-around good game.

Is Peyton being a little bitch and "declining to comment", as is his wont?

I said "maybe lol" a better showing?

Pats wouldve probably got smoked tonite too...relax haters.

That said. Peyton did help set the tone early with a botched snap, a horrible throw on his first INT and he shouldve just ate the ball and not forced it on the second INT that went for 6. Pretty much game over!

i love these fools. the "botched snap". the center was not given any cue and still snapped the ball as manning went to change the call at the line with an audible. lets subtract peytons 2 INTs from seattles score and say somehow denver got a TD those 2 times. that means the final score was still seattle 29, denver 22. still not enough points even if manning had a turnover free game. the defense for denver was all around horrid. the run game for denver was nowhere to be found. manning still set a superbowl record for most completions.

Jeezus wtf!? You cant say lets take them away add scores take away points whatever. Its more about setting a tone getting a rhythm going early and atleast keep the game close...then who knows how it turns out. The fault not all his and they probably lose regardless, but Peyton simply didnt help things. The INTs were bad given the timing, it basically deflated Denver and game basically over early. Wilson managed the game quite well. No he didnt set completion records (who cares really), didnt have goddy stats, but more importantly didnt turn the ball over. TOs is the key, Peyton has had these in big games before.

Jeezus wtf!? You cant say lets take them away add scores take away points whatever. Its more about setting a tone getting a rhythm going early and atleast keep the game close...then who knows how it turns out. The fault not all his, but Peyton simply didnt help things. The INTs were bad given the timing, it basically deflated Denver and game basically over early. Wilson managed the game quite well. No he didnt set completion records (who cares really), didnt have goddy stats, but more importantly didnt turn the ball over. TOs is the key, Peyton has had these in big games before.

denvers defense had ZERO takeways. they allowed 135 rushing yards. they allowed harvin to return a kick for a TD. the entire team pretty much no showed. denvers defense never showed they could slow down the seahawks offense. when mannings arm was hit during a pass causing the pick 6 moreno saw the ball coming, made no play on it and let the seahawks get a score. it just looked like a team that was no on the same page on any level of the game. denver never had the momentum and never showed me they could run the ball or get down the field quick enough against the seahawks defense to win unless the game was low scoring.

I dedicate these to Rich. I'll make sure and flood the thread with Peyton choke memes in your honor.

388114_10150996833199157_1045381219_n.jpg

NO-PEYTON-MANNING.jpg

Peyton Manning=Richard Sherman's bitch.

I dedicate these to Rich. I'll make sure and flood the thread with Peyton choke memes in your honor.

388114_10150996833199157_1045381219_n.jpg

NO-PEYTON-MANNING.jpg

Peyton Manning=Richard Sherman's bitch.

richard sherman. 3 tackles, 1 pass deflection. thats literally his stat line for the entire game. yeah he really made manning his bitch.

denvers defense had ZERO takeways. they allowed 135 rushing yards. they allowed harvin to return a kick for a TD. the entire team pretty much no showed. denvers defense never showed they could slow down the seahawks offense. when mannings arm was hit during a pass causing the pick 6 moreno saw the ball coming, made no play on it and let the seahawks get a score. it just looked like a team that was no on the same page on any level of the game[/QUOT

I get that and agree they werent on the same page, yet isnt this one of the all time great offenses ever? Stop the Peyton excuse making and ignoring his bad play. I dont care how good Seahawks D- is, Denver has to produce more. The early INTs took the air out of this great offense. I mentioned the key would be Denvers D- not being able to contain. Peyton cant control this. I get his arm was hit on the 2nd INT, but he should have just ate the ball take the sack whatever.

richard sherman. 3 tackles, 1 pass deflection. thats literally his stat line for the entire game. yeah he really made manning his bitch.

Do you even understand how the cornerback position works? Sherman had low stat numbers because he was shutting down the guys he was covering and Manning was throwing elsewhere. The best CBs have almost invisible stat-lines.

No I'm just busting your balls a little. We're talking football on a metal forum for godsakes. It's just more fun with some trash talk.

"...a little"? Isnt it 24/7 ball busting here?:lol:

That was some funny shit! Wish i was technically savvy to post and paste shit like that...impressive and quick. Takes me a day to remember how to change my Avatar pic.:bah:

Fun but wacky season this was kids! Wish we had a better final game...oh well. We'll see how many teams follow suit with the Pete Carroll method of D-, full of juice bunch of vicious savages.;)

Do you even understand how the cornerback position works? Sherman had low stat numbers because he was shutting down the guys he was covering and Manning was throwing elsewhere. The best CBs have almost invisible stat-lines.

Yup. If a corner is making a bunch of tackles, then he really isn't doing his job very well (because he'd be allowing a lot of completions).

yeah i understand how a CB works. i would like to know how many times whoever sherman was covering was targeted and stuff like that. i've seen games where revis had 4 pass deflections and no tackles because the only 4 times someone he was was covering was targeted he deflected the ball

I get that and agree they werent on the same page, yet isnt this one of the all time great offenses ever? Stop the Peyton excuse making and ignoring his bad play. I dont care how good Seahawks D- is, Denver has to produce more. The early INTs took the air out of this great offense. I mentioned the key would be Denvers D- not being able to contain. Peyton cant control this. I get his arm was hit on the 2nd INT, but he should have just ate the ball take the sack whatever.
taken a sack? the ball was could have been caught by moreno who just stood there like his feet were stuck in cement. stevie wonder had enough time to run on field and get in front of moreno to pick it off. i literally thought there was a flag at first at thats why moreno did that knowing the play was dead anyways. all everyone i knew kept saying seattle would win because the AFC was ultra weak this year and the only reason denver had that 13-3 record was because they were in the AFC