NFL 2013

Amazing how many interceptions Peyton threw when throwing like 50% screens until down by 30+. At least Brady wouldn't need play calling dink n dunk babysitting.

He wouldve dinked n dunked his way to more than 8 points ill tell ya!

This couldnt be better. Peyton and Co sucking and Sherman goes off on a cart.

Wow this might be the most boring Super Bowl ever. At least maybe papa john will have a pizza for Peyton?

Oh ok Krig. At least I criticize Brady when due and was hoping for a better show than this fuckin shit! Peyton gets greased here and praised beyond overkill. This is what we get with this great offense. I so wish the Pats made it.

@ Crims. IDK... Harvin MVP i guess.

When everyone was talking bout Denvers 0- Seahawks D- (understandably), my thought and key going in was Wilson and the Seahawks offense having success against Denvers D-.

I said "maybe lol" a better showing?

Pats wouldve probably got smoked tonite too...relax haters.

That said. Peyton did help set the tone early with a botched snap, a horrible throw on his first INT and he shouldve just ate the ball and not forced it on the second INT that went for 6. Pretty much game over!

I said "maybe lol" a better showing?

Pats wouldve probably got smoked tonite too...relax haters.

That said. Peyton did help set the tone early with a botched snap, a horrible throw on his first INT and he shouldve just ate the ball and not forced it on the second INT that went for 6. Pretty much game over!

Yeah Peyton wasn't the only problem, but he was awful today. Seriously tarnished his legacy.