NFL 2015

Aaron Rodgers
Tied for 25th in career Pass TDs

Tied for *205th* in career Pass INTs

He's the red dot

51cEJWA.png

This Eagles team is the worst to root for. The level of basic incompetency is insane. Drop after drop from receivers and running back. Highly irratic play from Bradford. Tons of stupid penalties. And we lose a game by 3 points in which our kicker misses an extra point and a 30 yard field goal. Constantly underachievig. Then, the guards are just profoundly bad. I really don't have qualms with any of Kelly's offseason moves EXCEPT cutting Herremans and Mathis? Did he really think these second-half-of-a-preseason-game scrubs would be adequate replacements? At this point, we should just finish 3-13 and aim for whichever QB is available. I'd rather see something that could actually progress this franchise.

Rodgers is gonna be the best to ever play the position. I've been saying this for years and no one believed it till now.

Jets defense looks great but the team is no threat without a QB. today's game should of been out of reach by halftime but the dolphins were still in it during the last 10 minutes.

Losing Dunbar hurts. That leaves only one receiver, Witten, that has had any chemistry with Weeden. Beasley has caught some balls, but nothing significant has come out of it.

Jets defense looks great but the team is no threat without a QB. today's game should of been out of reach by halftime but the dolphins were still in it during the last 10 minutes.

jets had too many penalties and the offense let up off the gas. also cromartie seemed to be playing too soft on coverage. hope the injuries today aren't too bad either

Not sure I've ever seen so many injuries on one team in 4 weeks. 2013 is almost turning into a pleasant memory at this point.