NFL 2015

jets could seriously start the season 5-0 with home games against the redskins and eagles and a game in london against the dolphins coming up

I'm not saying it's going to happen, but Dallas definitely has a reasonable chance to start the season 4-0. Atlanta hasn't played superb ball without missing all the pieces Dallas is, and is now down their better running back. NO is starting to look like a dumpster fire again. Just need a Trent Dilfer-esque performance out of Weeden.

The Colts are by far the worst team in the league right now. What. The. Fuck.

More prescient observers suggested the offseason was a major failure for the Colts. A bunch of old vets plugged into skill positions, while the trenches were as weak as ever. Luck is good, but not "elite"(yet anyway) like he has been crowned since coming into the league. High expectations + no lines/depth + old/fading skill players = disaster waiting to happen. 2008-2011 Cowboys.

I'm most scared of the Redskins right now in terms of NFC division opponents, and I mean in the long view. Their new GM appears intelligent. Goddamn it why can't Snyder keep holding the reins??

More prescient observers suggested the offseason was a major failure for the Colts. A bunch of old vets plugged into skill positions, while the trenches were as weak as ever. Luck is good, but not "elite"(yet anyway) like he has been crowned since coming into the league. High expectations + no lines/depth + old/fading skill players = disaster waiting to happen. 2008-2011 Cowboys.

I'm most scared of the Redskins right now in terms of NFC division opponents, and I mean in the long view. Their new GM appears intelligent. Goddamn it why can't Snyder keep holding the reins??

I agree a lot of it is on the players, but most of it is on Grigson and Pagano. You can tell that this is their first go in their respective positions because they're making horrible decisions across the board.

Pagano was quoted as saying this is his "last job", which tells me he's pretty much mailing it in and dgaf, especially when you consider that he was offered a one year extension and refused it. Colts will probably end up 8-8 and Pagano will be gone. In my opinion, Grigson should be gone as well, but that won't happen I'm sure. The question is, who's going to replace Pagano?

Pagano is mailing it in and the GM appears more concerned with ticket sales than wins. It's really not much different than how the Colts were operated for the last two decades. Manning was just elite and they had some solid hits on guys like Saturday that they felt they could ignore lines/depth etc.

Some promising young OC/DC will most likely replace Pagano. Wade Phillips has indicated he now knows he isn't HC material so at least no worry there.

The Giants should be sitting pretty in their division right now but of course they had to blow it in a Historical way. It's so Giants lol

Huge game against the Redskins on Thursday night. I expect a big god damn win; like 38-10 kinda shit. When Cruz comes back and they start gelling I truly believe they can take this division mid year

I wouldn't be surprised if that 38-10 is in the Redskins favor. Dallas would be sitting pretty if Romo weren't sitting on the sidelines.

I'm not saying the Giants are good. But I'm gonna say they're too competitive for that. They're dumb and sloppy, not bad or untalented

and yes i agree the Boys are or were the better team. Although I do see the Giants progressing significantly by the end of the year (and possibly too late) and giving Dallas a run for their money

Manning avoided taking sacks with checkdowns all night and Hardy and Gregory weren't in/weren't in the entire night. Dallas had 3 raw corners which will be more experienced by the next meeting too. The entire NFC East is hoping Weeden looks like the Weeden we expect based on Cleveland play and last years AZ game.

LOL, Pagano says after 3 years Luck should have learned to deal with a porous line. So much face palmage I shouldn't have to spell out the reply but: Y U NOT FIX OLINE OVER THE LAST 3 YEARS?

Thank Jerry for Garrett.

LOL, Pagano says after 3 years Luck should have learned to deal with a porous line. So much face palmage I shouldn't have to spell out the reply but: Y U NOT FIX OLINE OVER THE LAST 3 YEARS?

Thank Jerry for Garrett.

Yeap. This is another reason why I know he's mailing it in.

They might as well fucking fire him now. This is a joke.

edit: My honest opinion is they need to can Grigson and Pagano as soon as it's appropriate. Pagano is over it and Grigson is out of his league. I'm tired of watching this shit show.

There seems to be much bitching and blaming suddenly and understandably in Colt-land. My wonder is how much of this falls on Luck himself and has he helped his cause? I get he has to force a lot of things and hasn't been helped or supported sufficiently, but bottom line he leads the league I believe in turnovers the last 2 seasons and not off to a great start this year. Lots of hype and potential for him entering the league, yet not much overall improvement and alarming decisions and turnovers happening.

There seems to be much bitching and blaming suddenly and understandably in Colt-land. My wonder is how much of this falls on Luck himself and has he helped his cause? I get he has to force a lot of things and hasn't been helped or supported sufficiently, but bottom line he leads the league I believe in turnovers the last 2 seasons and not off to a great start this year. Lots of hype and potential for him entering the league, yet not much overall improvement and alarming decisions and turnovers happening.

Yeah, I've considered the value of Luck and what he brings to the table since day 1. Most Colts fans and most of the media have anointed him as the next Baby Jesus but I'm not a buyer in that market. His performances in the playoffs are absolutely atrocious, even in the games the Colts win. The Colts record with him as QB in the division is 16-2, outside of the division the Colts are 17-15. Obviously, everyone is aware the AFC South is a dumpster fire and the Colts greatly benefit from being in said dumpster fire. Bottom line is, they're an average team, with a QB who plays abysmal in big games against superior teams.

He isn't elite, he isn't good, he's average at this point. He's still a major work in progress. What he needs is a stellar o-line and an o-coord that knows what the fuck he's doing and I think he'd develop into a good QB.

Yeah, I've considered the value of Luck and what he brings to the table since day 1. Most Colts fans and most of the media have anointed him as the next Baby Jesus but I'm not a buyer in that market. His performances in the playoffs are absolutely atrocious, even in the games the Colts win. The Colts record with him as QB in the division is 16-2, outside of the division the Colts are 17-15. Obviously, everyone is aware the AFC South is a dumpster fire and the Colts greatly benefit from being in said dumpster fire. Bottom line is, they're an average team, with a QB who plays abysmal in big games against superior teams.

He isn't elite, he isn't good, he's average at this point. He's still a major work in progress. What he needs is a stellar o-line and an o-coord that knows what the fuck he's doing and I think he'd develop into a good QB.

I still think Luck has the tools to become real good and should separate himself from many of the other average QBs. Though, as we know the most important tool at that position is the one between the ears. You see him more than I do, it seems he has the Favre mentality of "I can make any pass" and forces too much, or is doing these things more out of being under duress?

Man, crazy stat:

How good is Sean Lee at picking off opposing QBs? Despite playing in only 48 of a possible 66 regular season games since coming into the league, Lee leads all NFL LBs in INTs with 12 during that time period.

pou0z.jpg