NFL 2015

Man, crazy stat:

How good is Sean Lee at picking off opposing QBs? Despite playing in only 48 of a possible 66 regular season games since coming into the league, Lee leads all NFL LBs in INTs with 12 during that time period.

thats stat tells me he needs to stop getting hurt all the time

The The Eagles offense finally picked it up a bit today. Bradford was better and the running game finally got going. They're still not playing their best, as Matthews and Sproles both dropped touchdowns on wheel routes. The defense looked very good for a second straight week, even with the number of starters out. The NFC East looking rather weak, and the Cowboys being banged up this division is still wide open.

Lol at Collin Kaepernick.

I don't think I've seen so many injuries to one team in the first 3 weeks of football. It's getting ridiculous in Dallas. East is pretty wide open right now. Dallas is starting the 2nd string on the defensive line and it showed, especially since Freeman hasn't looked good in the first two weeks.

Except for that head scratching INT, Weeden did a pretty good job driving the bus today. 28 points should be enough to win a football game. Hardy and Gregory are needed very badly. That Saints game is looking like a must win right now, hope Brees stays gimpy.

Edit: I was wrong, Dallas is actually into the 3rd string. As it stands missing Gregory, Hardy, McClain (dline , not the lb but missing him too), Hayden, Mincey.

Didn't watch the game because I was busy, but holy shit the Niners are a bunch of fucking faggots! haha suck my dick san francisco!!! hahahaha

Where are those people doubting my preseason Card predictions? That team is the best team in their division easily, and might be the 2nd best team in the conference.

Pfft, maybe if the Cowboys weren't missing 1/3 of the starters.

Wow, the league is really doubling down on the dumb:

eifert.0.gif

"Incomplete Pass".

Where are those people doubting my preseason Card predictions? That team is the best team in their division easily, and might be the 2nd best team in the conference.

Easily? what a silly statement. Let's see them beat a team with a pulse. Easily... :rolleyes:

On the incomplete pass. You have to maintain control of the ball going down, doesn't matter if you're over the line. Noty saying I like it, or agree, it's just the rule.

Geez I mean I really just cant tell anymore but from what I can see most of the time is you need to maintain complete control during the beginning of a catch/ football move/ when going down, getting hit / I dont know what the hell I'M even saying anymore, nfl

I dont know what the hell I'M even saying anymore, nfl

Seeing a lot of complaints about officiating making no sense anymore (which is different from merely disagreeing with the call), and the quality of play being really unpredictable. Owners and the union might want to stop squabbling over how to cut the pie and make sure it doesn't start shrinking.

Biggest issue looming is that nearly every top ten QB in the league is nearing retirement, and the middle ten have mostly been playing for a few years now, and the passing hasn't improved. Is Cam "Run 100, Throw 100" Newton going to be the best we get in the future?

Pats-Jax game was entertaining to watch, especially to witness Brady's 400th TD. At one point the Jags faked a punt and tried to run it on 4th down. Didn't fool us!

Was a bit worried by how often we were forced to kick a FG given how badly the Jaguars were playing. On the other hand, I'm always pleased to see excellence in our running game (did somebody say BLOUNT FORCE TRAUMA?), which we historically haven't been the best at.

On the other hand, I'm always pleased to see excellence in our running game (did somebody say BLOUNT FORCE TRAUMA?), which we historically haven't been the best at.

The Buc's are morons for not figuring out how to properly use Blount. He had some insane runs for us.

Seeing a lot of complaints about officiating making no sense anymore (which is different from merely disagreeing with the call), and the quality of play being really unpredictable. Owners and the union might want to stop squabbling over how to cut the pie and make sure it doesn't start shrinking.

Biggest issue looming is that nearly every top ten QB in the league is nearing retirement, and the middle ten have mostly been playing for a few years now, and the passing hasn't improved. Is Cam "Run 100, Throw 100" Newton going to be the best we get in the future?

i want someone to freeze frame the brandon marshall "lateral pass" because it looks like his elbow hits the ground while he is still holding the ball

It's pretty liberating knowing I don't have to care about the NFL this year. I have so many more hours I can spend on other things now. The Bears won't win more than four games. (They will definitely be better if Cutler and Jeffery get healthy.) They need a top 3 pick. The roster is terrible. The punter and kicker are probably in their top 10 players.