NFL 2015

If you want to make an argument for Kendricks I can see that, but no one is going "oh shit, Ryans is coming on the field".If we went off tackle totals or whatever, almost any starting LB in the league is better than Sean Lee but we know that isn't the case.

No one wanted McClain because he's a headcase, not because he isn't great at football.

If that's measure, McClain is not a "star." He does not trigger fear in opponents. Only Cowboy fanboys think that.

He does not trigger fear in opponents. Only Cowboy fanboys think that.

The dude "hits like a Mack truck", to parrot any number of non-Cowboys fan forums, sports writers, and old draft reviews. Partially because he's fast for his size. He studies film and has a nose for the ball. Hasn't played or practiced in forever? Comes out and gets 8 tackles (2TFL) and a sack.

His only issue is some sort of inner demon probs, which probably also translates into is viciousness on the field. The guy is mild mannered talking to reporters - almost looks like Urkel when he's wearing glasses.

I'm surprised you didn't try and do a McClain to Barwin comparison.

That TD throw by Cassell was great though. Didn't see that coming at all

Yeah he had two good sideline throws on that drive. 2 of the 3 picks were because the ball came out soft. Even throwing 3 picks he looked better than fucking Weeden. Probably would have been 20-3 with Weeden under center.

You can't give up a D and ST TD and win with a backup QB in this league. Special teams has not been special this year for Dallas outside of the punt block on Philly. The defense played pretty well except for one drive. Don't know what to expect going forward, but at least Randle is hurt. Dmac looked way better.

pixie_haircuts_09_zpswnvqs23j.jpg

Colts could probably go 3-6 the rest of the way and make the playoffs. Heck, in that division, 5-11 might get it done. (In other news, the NFL's playoff qualification system is a joke).

If you get rid of division clinchers, are you then suggesting the NFL adopts the NHL model? (East & West)

Damn does it suck when both of your teams are down in the dumps.

Yeah it does. I do wish I could go back to all those Cowboys fans I ever ran into that told me "if we could just get rid of Romo" and when asked who could replace him they said "anybody", and make them watch these last 4 games on repeat.

It's great to be a Packers fan that's for damn sure. Rodgers is just so much better everyone else. I can't imagine watching him have a three or four pick day and it seems like other QBs have days like that consistently.

I do remember watching Favre have terrible days, but that seems like an eternity ago.