NFL 2015

The NFL has such a boring ass trade deadline compared to the NHL. :( The way contracts work in the NFL seems to actively discourage player trades for the most part which is a shame.

I was hoping to see Calvin Johnson get sent to an actual contender, but no way would anyone touch that albatross of a contract.

There's been an increase in trades compared to decades past at a glance. No one wants to take on that contract for a 30+ receiver, but I think the NFL might be coming around to more wheeling and dealing.

I think draft picks have too much value in the NFL to ever really open up the trade deadline.

There's a lot of factors that reduce the amount of trades, this being one of them. The NFL isn't like the NBA where outside the top 12 picks it doesn't matter who the hell you draft. Not to mention the CBA with the NBA is completely different compared the NFL. Guaranteed contracts forces team's hands at times and they make desperation moves to dump contracts and basically trade away for a completely different team. One player in the NBA could mean you win a championship. That's not even close to a reality in the NFL sans the QB position.

Basically what I'm saying is apples to oranges breh, although I do agree it's a bit anti-climactic each year. Unless you're the Colts and you make the worst roster moves in history.

Speaking of the Colts, this franchise sucks so bad they can't even fire people right. Nice job scapegoating Pep you fucking morons.

Giants and Saints was one of the most crazy games I have seen in awile.

There's been an increase in trades compared to decades past at a glance. No one wants to take on that contract for a 30+ receiver, but I think the NFL might be coming around to more wheeling and dealing.

I like how they moved the TD back to week 8. That was a step in the right direction.

There's a lot of factors that reduce the amount of trades, this being one of them. The NFL isn't like the NBA where outside the top 12 picks it doesn't matter who the hell you draft. Not to mention the CBA with the NBA is completely different compared the NFL. Guaranteed contracts forces team's hands at times and they make desperation moves to dump contracts and basically trade away for a completely different team. One player in the NBA could mean you win a championship. That's not even close to a reality in the NFL sans the QB position.

Basically what I'm saying is apples to oranges breh, although I do agree it's a bit anti-climactic each year. Unless you're the Colts and you make the worst roster moves in history.

Speaking of the Colts, this franchise sucks so bad they can't even fire people right. Nice job scapegoating Pep you fucking morons.

Should've kept Arians. :Smokedev:

Man, there's a lot to be disappointed in with the Cowboys this season, but La'el Collins isn't one of them, unless it's that he didn't start sooner. I hope they lock this guy down to a Tyron contract:

Collins is the LG #71.

Tossing 300+lb Mebane
Lael2b.gif

Laying out Wagner and hitting Thomas:
leal1b.gif

^This. It's similar to me posting about how good of a pitch framer the Giant's backup catcher is. Nobody cares

Cincy finally looks legit. I am excite.

The defense still looks shaky in the early stages, especially in the last two games. Cleveland has a better offense than credited, but they just gave up in the second half. I did fall asleep but it was nice to see another win.

Players staying healthy makes a difference and finally utilizing a talented TE opens up the offense so much than in last years.

I only care about playoff and SB wins... but c'mon 49-4 at home since 09' lol wtf.

Let's go Colts! yes I'm a Colts fan today.

The Redskins should be renamed the Washington Butterfingers. I was hoping for a more exciting game. Oh well, Pats 8-0!

Pats get the easiest schedules every year.

Packers hopefully are done sucking ass after their almost comeback.

wrong! they just make it look easy.

Colts woot! Nice late pick by Peyton lol. Broncos handled themselves well in this one. Talib with haneous act with that finger gouge wtf.