NIGHT WISH FIRST U.S TOUR DATES...

I'm not doubting that they can. I just think with or without Tarja is a determining factor.....

Well, it is a done deal that it will be without Tarja. As to selling tickets, in my opinion they will sell the tickets and sell them fast. NIGHTWISH is not all about Tarja, it is just there are fanatics that will always say NIGHTWISH is dead without her. Well, again my opinion NIGHTWISh is all about the music, not just one person as has been stated numerous times by all band members. Why do you think they want to start their tour in support of their new album in the USA and not in Europe???? Because of the fanatics that would say they are nothing without her, and that the new singer can't fill her shoes, please give me a break, and then there is the press that can be so ruthless. Do the US tour get the touring experience for the new singer(unless she already has some), sharpen the show, and get ready for the European onslaught. I applaud the band for the way they are doing things, and again this points to organization, and to the fact they all love what they are doing and want to succeed which they have and will continue to do. Just my two cents worth.

I run the larger nightwish community on livejournal. There's quite a few Tuomas fanatics there. They probably even outnumbered the Tarja fanatics at the peak of the community's popularity. It's been kind of dead lately but when all this was happened initially there was far more support for Nightwish as a whole than Tarja. Most others said they'd keep supporting both Nightwish & Tarja despite everything. I think a lot of people realized that Tarja & her husband was the big factor in them postponing and then cancelling the tour and that makes US fan angry.
Still though, concerts selling out really does depend on their new singer. Nightwish is fully aware of this and will pick someone who can handle the job.

Not sure if I am that excited like almost everyone on this forum. I guess I'm totally not that excited LOL
And I used to like Nightwish a lot. For me, if they decided to "end their carrer" right now, I wouldn't mind.
*IM MY OPINION*

What? You don't want to see this:
300px-MarcoHietala.jpg

wearing something like this?
dress-orange.jpg

:D

I think that is total bullshit. I'll be happy to debate and point to specific examples, but I don't think that I will change your mind one iota.

Hey. I am willing to look at both sides. It seems everyone is blaming Tarja for everything. I think there is blame to go around to everyone involved. And it still was a weak thing to fire her with a letter. That is the one thing that has always bugged me. But like I said, it won't stop me from listening to Nightwish or Tarja for that matter. Obviously that isn't the case for some people. Oh well.

Almost forgot to say. This situation reminds me of Dokken a little bit. Many people seem to blame everything on Don for every little thing that went wrong with the group. It is a bit simplistic to do that. It does make many people happy to do that though.

Whenever I have some time, you will see it :lol: :lol:
Uh oh! :ill: :lol:
I sense a challenge! No better game than Photoshop. I think I have some time.........
Yeah I guess I did throw down the gauntlet! :heh:

Here's a new challenge too: make the composite HOTT female metal lead singer photoshop challenge! That I'd really want to see! :headbang: For example, I might have Simone Simmons' or Cristina Scabbia's face with Sharon Den Adel's boobs, Floor Jansen's or Simmon's stomach, Sharon's, Tarja's, or Liv Kristine's hips, [insert someone here]'s legs, etc...