NO OFFENCE: Girls who listen to metal....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lithium said:
I'd rather have one looking like that without a brain than someone looking as fucked up as you do....

Year, you just need sth to fuck.
Why do you still hang around here? Go for some prostitutes, but they should pay, not you...

MegustaMucho said:
do you know me? the answer is no so stop saying shit and show your face

dude calm down....

And do I look like I'm gonna follow your ''orders'' or something?
Just get out of this thread and make one about how ''tr00 gr1m white n3cr0 chicks'' are hot to you....and stop fucking this one up

Nashira said:
how should your thread work, if you piss us all off? Wanna write answers to your own shit?

If you read the previous pages u can see that many people agree.....

Nashira, is your friend Shakira??Or is that just a total fake to show us your actual true gender...?

Anyway you say those girls ain't got a brain, well you got the right the say it but the only reason why you say so is because you're fucking jealous because you know you'll never be like that...
And to all the guys who say those n3cr0 skanks are hot, well thats just because they're realistic and know that those other girls are only ment for dudes who can handle it...like me:headbang:

Lithium said:
dude calm down....

And do I look like I'm gonna follow your ''orders'' or something?
Just get out of this thread and make one about how ''tr00 gr1m white n3cr0 chicks'' are hot to you....and stop fucking this one up

Actually, I am not angry, I'm just laughing to your idioty.

And guess what? I am not going to follow your orders and leave this thread.

I think you made this thread because you are frustated. Did a "metal girl" dumped you and you're angry now?

Now show your face, I want to see how do you look like.

Glycerine said:
Nashira, is your friend Shakira??Or is that just a total fake to show us your actual true gender...?

Anyway you say those girls ain't got a brain, well you got the right the say it but the only reason why you say so is because you're fucking jealous because you know you'll never be like that...
And to all the guys who say those n3cr0 skanks are hot, well thats just because they're realistic and know that those other girls are only ment for dudes who can handle it...like me:headbang:

You can handle them? Poseur?
Well, would be cool, to look like one of these and maybe I´m jealous, but to be honest, I know a few girls which are very beautiful, but pretty brainless. Much of there acting is just show.
Have fun if you can handle one of them even if I don´t believe you can.

BloodyScalpel said:
Nashira is hawt. The rest of you may fuck off. Kthx :)
why thank you mister.

but anyways, Beauty is a taste thing. But being ignorant, hence stupid and unfortunately lacking of manners is a thing of mediocrity. You, Mr.Glycerine, would better learn of stuff like etiquette, mutual respect.. etc in order not to be bashed by the community you live in. One has to be aware of the fact that he is not perfect either, hence he may be treated in the same way in the future as the results of his attitude. Hope i could express myself. And besides, as most of the people's opinions here, i also think that Nashira is a really pretty young woman.

Raistlin Majere said:
why thank you mister.

but anyways, Beauty is a taste thing. But being ignorant, hence stupid and unfortunately lacking of manners is a thing of mediocrity. You, Mr.Glycerine, would better learn of stuff like etiquette, mutual respect.. etc in order not to be bashed by the community you live in. One has to be aware of the fact that he is not perfect either, hence he may be treated in the same way in the future as the results of his attitude. Hope i could express myself. And besides, as most of the people's opinions here, i also think that Nashira is a really pretty young woman.
I didn't mean you, only those in this page talking shit :p

Glycerine said:
you dudes really don't get it...if i talk about hot girls, then this is what i'm talking about:

5342444.jpg

4776935.jpg

4802464.jpg

AND NOT ABOUT THIS:
jayme_perfecterror_pic2.jpg

or am i the only one who sees the difference?

gosh, your taste in girls is totally fucked up in my honest opinion. perfecterror is a very pretty woman. But well, that's all a matter of taste so I won't say anything further to that.
I think that in the Metal scene the girls aren't uglier than in any other scene. Just because there are more Hip Hop chicks running around doesn't mean there are more hot Hip Hop chicks than Metal chicks. You should see the relation.
I really don't get why so many guys prefer these Barbie-08/15 girlies over outstanding, interesting, different-looking girls. And by that i don't mean UGLY girls. But isn't it totally boring that more and more girls look the same ?
Plus it's all about character.

Glycerine said:
you dudes really don't get it...if i talk about hot girls, then this is what i'm talking about:

5342444.jpg

4776935.jpg

4802464.jpg

AND NOT ABOUT THIS:
jayme_perfecterror_pic2.jpg

or am i the only one who sees the difference?

I have a great idea! They should all be naked so then they can't be judged by their clothing! Everybody wins!

Missery said:
gosh, your taste in girls is totally fucked up in my honest opinion. perfecterror is a very pretty woman. But well, that's all a matter of taste so I won't say anything further to that.
I think that in the Metal scene the girls aren't uglier than in any other scene. Just because there are more Hip Hop chicks running around doesn't mean there are more hot Hip Hop chicks than Metal chicks. You should see the relation.
I really don't get why so many guys prefer these Barbie-08/15 girlies over outstanding, interesting, different-looking girls. And by that i don't mean UGLY girls. But isn't it totally boring that more and more girls look the same ?

+∞

Missery said:
Julia wins :)

Status
Not open for further replies.