Non-gay bro thread a.k.a. Random offtopic stuff.

Yeah I saw it. Can't complain... :D

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vz4yIgnFt0&feature=g-u-u&context=G263e850FUAAAAAAAAAA[/ame]

Nice song. Not a big fan of Iced Earth, but I like this one.

Hmm, I like Iced Earth's stuff from 1996 - 1998, not really a fan of much of their other stuff though.

don't know if you're fans of tennis a88/drawntoblack but your boy Djokovic is having a great game against Nadal :D

Yeah, he won again. :D

It's a bit hard to keep up with sport news these days. Today we had Djokovic, waterpolo final with Montenegro and handball final with Denmark.

Good stuff. DE4life, your guys are shit at most sports, but they can play guitar. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
This doesn't really pertain to any existing thread here so I'm thinking it goes here, but then again it is In Flames related...oh well. Any way, I've been confused about this for a while. On the back of the booklet for The Jester Race Reloaded Edition, they have the lyric, "Eternal grinning jester masque..." which is from Coerced Coexistence. Is this line on the original release of the album booklet? I just find it strange that a lyric from one album would be in the artwork of another album. I hope this makes sense, I don't feel like re-reading and correcting anything in my post.

I don't know for sure but I would guess it isn't on the original policy booklet. They probably added it on the re-released edition just because it ties in with TJR, even though the lyric line itself is from an entirely different album.

I think my TJR t-shirt has "eternal grinning jester masque" on the back as well.

It is indeed weird. I have the TJR artwork T-Shirt, and it says ''Eternal grinning jester masque'', makes no real sense, because I don't think the lyrics was used in TJR and then re-used in Coerced Coexistence. I do know that some of the older lyrics are either wrong, or Anders is skipping some letters here and there. Probably the latter. There is also some weird shit on Dial-595-Escape lyrics, the last lyrics of the song isn't even spoken/screamed/sung or anything.
"Try to remove obstacles as they appear" my master said
"Don't look too far, you'll stumble before you're even there"

Anders is far superior now in terms of pronouncing lyrics etc, but that's to be expected with experience. In all honesty, his pronunciation & rhythm are both not good on TJR at all. Partially because the lyrics don't really fit the song structures in many places, so he skips words to try and mend the rhythm. Doesn't usually work though.

It gets better on Whoracle (still there though) then improves hugely from Colony onwards.