NON-metal bands

panbodom

New Metal Member
Nov 29, 2003
Visit site
Just wanna know some non-metal (real aggressive) bands that everyone in this forum digs?, i enjoy

nickel creek- (mostly instrumentals)
trans-siberian orchestra
dire straits
bach- (mostly nething classical)
jethro tull

just top of my head...........

I like some of that jason becker album, perpetual something, i don't think its real agressive though. old The Offspring is kinda agressive but its punk but i like it.

^:lol:

Some punk rock - Oxymoron, the Vex, U.S. Bombs,
Classic Rock - AC/DC, The Eagles, Dire Straights, Super Tramp, George Thoroughgood,
Blues - Stevie Ray Vaught, Kenny Wayne Shepard
Some electro wierd stuff - Quarry Mantis, Waltari

bobvex said:
^:lol:

Some punk rock - Oxymoron, the Vex, U.S. Bombs,
Classic Rock - AC/DC, The Eagles, Dire Straights, Super Tramp, George Thoroughgood,
Blues - Stevie Ray Vaught, Kenny Wayne Shepard
Some electro wierd stuff - Quarry Mantis, Waltari

Don't want to be the bitch...but it's spelled Dire Straits and they rawk indeed. Mark Knopfler ownz! :headbang:

"We are the sultans of swing!" (killer guitar riffs) :worship:

I personnaly enjoy Rock (Rush, AC/DC, The Police, Billy Idol, Deep Purple, Rainbow, Twisted Siters & Europe) and some funny stuff I discovered with the trailers on TV from the company "As Seen On TV" ; Cool Rock, Red Hot, Easy Rock, Hard Rock, Mellow Rock, Monsters Of Rock, etc... (Cutting Crew, REO Speedwagon, Christopher Cross, Club Nouveau, Foreigner, Loverboy). But I particulary like it cause I just find it fun(ny) to listen to this kind of music. There are some cool riffs sometimes in REO though.

I also dig some psychedelic stuff like Astral Projection & Infected Mushroom.

Oh yeah...I mostly listened to Punk Rock when I was younger. I still find some songs pretty cool from NOFX, Strung Out, No Use For A Name (old), Belvedere, Deville, Choke, Layaway Plan, Adhesive (old), Venerea, No Fun At All, Stoned....

That's about the non-metal side of me that I can think of now... :p