Non Metal Leanings

Right now I mainly listen to metal, Eminem, and some pop like Ingrid Michaelson.

I also have a vast collection of classic rock. I don't listen to it on CD much anymore but I loooove it for driving (mainly on the radio). I also like a lot of grunge and other mid-level-heavy rock bands like that.

Right now I mainly listen to metal, Eminem, and some pop like Ingrid Michaelson.

I also have a vast collection of classic rock. I don't listen to it on CD much anymore but I loooove it for driving (mainly on the radio). I also like a lot of grunge and other mid-level-heavy rock bands like that.

ingrid has a nice voice, songs are alright

Outside of Metal I listen to a lot of rock in general, floyd, thin lizzy, skynyrd etc. One of my alltime favourite bands that aren't Metal would be the Meteors (Psychobilly).

Other than that I like a lot of comedy stuff to.:kickass:

Lately I've been running out of new goth bands to get into. The fact that synthpop and pop-punk is passing off for goth these days doesn't help either.
Lol, you should check out Tragic Black, All Gone Dead, Voices of Massada, Spectre Over Europe, Miguel & the Living Dead...

Oh yeah, other than metal I likes Goth Rock/Darkwave, Industrial, EBM, Synthpop, 80's, Folk & Ethereal :)