North American tour with LOG, As I Lay Dying, ..

Saw them tonight in Winnipeg. Fucking awesome show and great setlist. Having to wait through god forbid and as i lay crying was lame though. I was the only one there with a Stone shirt, haha. Can't wait to see them again. :)

Sorry Stonewallbrigade, it seemed that there were tickets yesterday on ticketmaster, but not today. The Electric Factory has still not labeled the show a sellout so just keep checking ticketmaster every day this week, you might get lucky. I was able to get 3 tickets yesterday, so just keep looking and keep your fingers crossed. Hope this helps!

Sorry Stonewallbrigade, it seemed that there were tickets yesterday on ticketmaster, but not today. The Electric Factory has still not labeled the show a sellout so just keep checking ticketmaster every day this week, you might get lucky. I was able to get 3 tickets yesterday, so just keep looking and keep your fingers crossed. Hope this helps!

I'll keep checking, thanks! :)

Children of Bodom's reaction to Municipal Waste's set in Toronto last night...

cob029.jpg

I'm just fucking with you, someone pulled the fire alarm.

The Toronto show last night was fuckin awesome man.

I am SO sore though. I was in the pits for all of Bodom and Lamb of God.. The wall of Death was awesome

Does anyone know what intro songs COB played in Grand Rapids last Wednesday the 15th? Besides "Amaranth" by Nightwish. And possibly the setlist? Or even the setlist on their tour with LOG?

Does anyone know what intro songs COB played in Grand Rapids last Wednesday the 15th? Besides "Amaranth" by Nightwish. And possibly the setlist? Or even the setlist on their tour with LOG?

That's the set list in Grand rapids :
Hellhounds on My Trail
Living Dead Beat
Sixpounder
Silent Night Bodom Night
Banned From Heaven
Hate Me
Follow The Reaper
Blooddrunk
In Your Face
Angels Don't Kill
Lake Bodom/Bodom Beach Terror (medley)
Downfall
Bed of Razorz
Hate Crew Deathroll

Pretty much the same as in europe :)

lol yes! i was there when they pulled the fire alarm, in toronto right? that was so lame.

I believe you mean awesome sir. I will remember walking out of that coliseum with lights flashing and the fire alarm blaring shouting LAMB OF GOD at the top my lungs for the rest of my life. Truly an awesome night.

I believe you mean awesome sir. I will remember walking out of that coliseum with lights flashing and the fire alarm blaring shouting LAMB OF GOD at the top my lungs for the rest of my life. Truly an awesome night.

And I was with you, yelling LAMB OF GOD as well. Fuck, just the crowd of people trying to evacuate the building and chanting in unison... :lol: Awesome experience.