Note to the n00bs

War_Blade

Feb 8, 2006
planet troll
stop giving me lame ass PMs like this:
DontHaveAReason said:
you have a serious problem if u think that I care that I have few posts... that doesn't change the fact that I have knowledge of what I'm am or am not talking about. You take this forum too seriously... get off the computer and get a life. Also realize that no one cares to earn your respect as someone else has said before. So you have 10,000 posts...that makes you a SENIOR MEMBER! OHH GREAT! NO ONE CARES.

after i pwn you.

kthxbye

War_Blade said:
stop giving me lame ass PMs like this:

after i pwn you.

kthxbye

Ok.. so you pissed the guy off.. and you feel like tough shit because he is newer to the forum than you?

This thread isn't pwning anyone.. in fact you are kind of pwning yourself for being such a dumbass.

To me your post count only indicates how many ass-hairs you have growing out of your face.

------------------------
god I love trolling these forums. :heh:

tausig_buch.jpg

first off, i made this thread on the on-topic section for a reason.

second off, i dont need my mailbox being taken up full of shit pms like that.

third off, i don't even know who the fuck that kid was who was pming me. He was just one of many n00bs that have been owned.

and last, the only reason i would own a n00b is because they were being a fanboy. So whoever the hell that person is... they deserved it...

I think it was funny that the kid mentioned that i have 10,000 posts when im nowhere near that...

:lol: omg, i dunno why so many people are replyin to a thread that was meant to be read by noobs...