nothing particularly important

TexasFriedCriminal

p a s s e n g e r
Nov 4, 2001
among the grey
neosophia.de
don't ask me why I put this here

there is a girl (no it's not one of those stories), I've known her for some 4 years now, though I only used to see her sparingly and never really got to know her, the most remarkable thing I remembered about her was that we were holding hands for half an hour our graduation party, both drunk, and I can't recall why ...
now some 4 weeks ago I was talking to her and she mentioned that she was writing poetry but had never show her works to anybody, so I asked her to show them to me. and the very next week she gave me a gib brown envelop, containing a hell of a lot of poems (about 54 pages in word format).

this amazed me, and made me curious, so I read through them once, twice, thrice.... on my birthday a distant friend (some 500km..) called me, and I talked to her for about an hour. she told me to show some gratitude for the trust that the poet girl had shown me.... and so I set out typing her poems, I'll have them bound and give it to her tomorrow as a late christmas gift.

and in a strange way, I have learned about my life by seeing through her soul. this is a very deep exprience and once I started typing, I was being driven to go on and on....

and now I'm close to the end of my work.

this amazes me to no end, I cannot really describe what is going on in my head lately...

everythings in flux...

now go and mind some important business again people :)