Cynthia Muñoz Alvarez (1983-2003)

Hey Luis, I never posted here either because I was afraid it would be awkward. Are you okay now? I sent you a message but you haven't replied. If you want someone to listen, you know where to find me.

@Luis: I wish i had kept you company last night.. I know it hurts like shit but you'll cope with it, there's so many people (even if net ones) who care for you.. *abrazo*

Just found this thread, just wanted to express my condolences in coping with this terrible loss.

It's cruel when someone so dear to you is ripped away out of your life so suddenly, again, I wish you all the strength you need.

Just found it Thanatos...there are no words for expressing my feelings...the loss is too huge to behold, and I can understand your depressive thoughts.
But time will heal even the widest wound...the scar will remain forever tho...to be remembered in honour.

You know dude... i don't know how hard its from you... i may have an idea, but i will never know.

i can't belive shit like this happens... its not fair... fuck the worl, fuck everything. Its not fair, it never is... its just the way things are. I don't have a sister.... i'm the only son, and i wish i had a sister or a brother, somebody to be with me, My blood. When i read your post... i thought... what an unfair life we are living. I wish i had somebody, and you've lost somebody... i can't even think or imagine, the way you feel...

there are no words in any lenguage... to describe this kind of things... to describe the way you feel... to say how sorry we are.... there are no fucking words...

Remember her. Love her.

Like Villian I cried too when reading your posts...

Although I know it doesn't change the situation .. I hope all these replies show you we all care about you and what you are going through...
May they give you some strenght to deal with this horrible situation... I'm sure you'll need it...

My deepest condolences to you and your family.

G.