Cynthia Muñoz Alvarez (1983-2003)

I am so sorry Luis. :( I too don't know what to say, except to offer you my condolences. I will be thinking of you, mi amigo. :cry:

Luis, although I haven't known you that long, you are one of my greatest friends. You and your family have my most sincere condolences, and if you ever ever need someone to talk to, to rant at, whatever, I'm always around on msn if you need me. Stay strong my friend, my thoughts are with you :(

Bueno, llego tarde a la ristra de condolencias y me encuentro sin palabras con las que arrojar un mínimo de originalidad en este mensaje (siempre he odiado la palabrería destinada infructuosamente a reconfortar lo irremisible). Hace algunos días me comentaste que no estabas muy en forma, y ahora me encuentro con esto. :(

Huelgan las palabras, y no puedo llegar a imaginar cómo te sientes, tan sólo alcanzo un atisbo de lo que una pérdida semejante significa. El mundo es una mierda, razón de más para no concederle satisfacciones. No puedo decir más sin que suene redundante, estaré por aquí.

Dani.

:cry:

Thanatos: I never cry for people I have never known, but dammit - reading your description of her really made me :cry:

Like many others, I have very little to say myself, but to give you some advice at this moment of loss, I think I can quote someone wiser than me: "It's not the load that breaks you down, it's the way you carry it."

I hope you can carry this load of yours - and if you ever need any helping hands, here are many volunteering ones around.

-Villain

joder tío!
he estado muy liado y con mi mudanza y solo estuve echando un vistazo al dream thread pero manuelgv dijo algo de tu hermana y no he parado hasta que he encontrado este thread...lo siento con toda el alma. Que te voy a decir que no sepas ya, que la vida es injusta, que el mundo no debería ser así...
solo puedo enviarte un abrazo enorme y desear que lo más pronto posible se rebaje la pena.
lo siento mucho, amigo!

fv ( :cry: )

i am sure your sister is very proud of you and what you have said and done, wherever she may be now. i know words won't ease the pain, but still i want you to know that whenever you don't see any future and are alone in your sorrow, we all will do the best we can to help. give yourself time to face it; you don't have to be strong all the time, even if your environment seems to demand this.
*hug*
i'm sorry

Stefan

Originally posted by Ormir
The way you expressed your emotions was moving, I'm sure she'd have been proud to have a brother like you to remember her. Reading that was genuinely saddening. I wish I had more words, or even knew which ones to use, but I don't. I wish you heartfelt strength in coping with her loss.

I agree with this...i'm really sorry and i have no words to say

:(

That was one of the saddest things I've ever read...I REALLY do feel for you, I know, I find myself saying that alot to other people on the board and not fully meaning it, but this is different. I really do, that's just terrible...my own sister is actually extremely dear to me, and for her to one day not be there, well the thought is unbearable.

I don't know what to say to you without sounding stupid or insincere, so I just think the important thing for you to do is to 'be there' for your family, all of you need to stick together and grieve with each other. Always honour her memory.

Condolences,
Static.

Always know that your friends and family are there for you. As much as it seems it will get worse, it will get better. Don't hurt yourself thinking of how bad it is, just think of how great a place she will be in and how it fits how great she is. The worst thing you can do is to isolate yourself. be with your parents as much as possible. Other people feel the same way. Instead of crawling towardes darkness, let the light shine through in her memory. I know how you feel, from when my father died 5 months ago. I hope you will feel better.

Steve

I have been wondering that myself Luis,I hope it's not uncomfortable for you to tell us what happened but when I read the description I didn't know what happened or how it happened.

We are all here for you bro,maybe some of this people are very far away but we are still here man,and if you ever need to talk you know I'll listen.

At loss for words.. mainly because I have never lost noone such close person as sister.
But I hope the big brother survives.

Thank you for sharing this with us, Luis. Its great to hear that you've been so strong in such a tough situation. I'm sure that your family and friends (especially your sister) are just as proud of you as we are. She lived a great life man! And nothing would make her happier than to see you live yours to the fullest. I'm truly sorry and I wish all the best for you and your family.

It's always so sad when any young life like that is taken away for any reason. You and your family will always keep her alive in your hearts and in your memories. She may be gone but not forgotten...I think that is the most important part. I wish you and your family the strength to carry on and get each other through this great loss.

Best regards to you.

no words to say.. :cry:
really sad about that notice, Thany.. she will be always with you and your parents, even if you can't see her..
My thoughts are with you
*hug*

/witch

In solitude I wander....
Through the vast enchanted forest
The surrounding skies are one
Torn apart by the phenomenon of lightning
Rain is pouring down my (now) shivering shoulders
In the rain my tears are forever lost

I heard about what happened and went walking last night. Its how I get my feelings out. Man, I cried... and it froze on my cheeks 'cause of the snow. I really just don't know what to say in times like this. I want to say, 'Don't worry, you'll feel better soon', but I can't lie like that. Such a loss hurts, and usually not for a short time. Just know that we all will be with you in word and spirit for as long as you need us.

~Kovenant