Novembers Doom and Canada?

LivingCadaver

Cause à effet.
Apr 27, 2006
Montréal, Qc, Canada
Hey guys, I'd like to know if you have Canadian tour coming any time soon. I know a lot of people like your music up here, on metal forums from Montréal and Québec your name comes up a lot. I think it would be a great thing if a good band like yours could come for a few gigs in Canada. We have a great metal scene and people know their stuff. Also, there's a lot of venue hosting metal show of all sizes.

I'm sure if you contact BCI (Brave Concert Internationnal), they could book you and make you play a decent venues with local bands (Regurgitate, Behemoth, Dying Fetus, Finntroll, Metal Church, Misery Index, etc. all have/had shows with local bands) or if you have tour with other band they could hook you up as well: http://www.braveconcerts.com/contact.htm They can book show all across Canada. Galy records could also help you with some show I'm sure: http://www.galyrecords.com/about.html /make you tour with their bands (Augury, Martyr, Quo Vadis, Atheretic, Blinded by Faith, etc. all established band across Canada).

hope to see you live soon!

We've played in Canada twice. Once on the Gathering tour in 2004, and once at the Day of the Equinox fest in 2005. Both were in Toronto, and the shows were great. We love playing up there and have wanted to tour there for a while now. It all boils down to logistics of it all....getting the proper work permits, having it work out financially to our benefit, getting the proper tour package together, etc etc. If we can make all that happen at some point, we'll be there.

Thank you for your info and help. It's appreciated! :)

We'd love to, we've been talking with David of WoY for a while now about playing together again. It comes down to costs and legalities...if a promoter up there is willing to make it happen properly then we'll be there. The best thing YOU guys can do, is to let your local metal promoters know how badly you want to see us play, seriously! If they know there's a draw, then it's more likely that they'll invite us up to play. It's great letting us know that you guys want us to come play, but it helps that much more if you let the promoters and clubs in your area know as well.