Now listening

Sixx A:M " Life is Beautiful , This a a really incredible project from Nikki Sixx of all people, very powerful in the message and a f!@#&g great song, the production is amazing and the bassline is really cool. I am very impresssed! and moved by the lyrics.

Ghost Opera is brilliant as well and I am back on a Riverside kick also, they are truly and amazing band!

Sixx A:M " Life is Beautiful , This a a really incredible project from Nikki Sixx of all people, very powerful in the message and a f!@#&g great song, the production is amazing and the bassline is really cool. I am very impresssed! and moved by the lyrics.

Ghost Opera is brilliant as well and I am back on a Riverside kick also, they are truly and amazing band!

Riverside are one of the most refreshing prog bands in a long while!!!

Sieges Even, over and over again.
If you like Enchant, you should LOVE Sieges Even.

mark b, your obsession with Lemur Voice made me laugh, because it's so much of what I went through when I discovered DIVIDED a few years back. They are so infectous! - I wasn't myself any more. This was outerstellar music that beamed me into another world, captured me, hypnotised me. I must have listened to it over a hundred times, and still I love hearing it. :)

update for the moment:

paramount - sieges even
posthumous silence - sylvan (still in rotation - this is simply STUNNING!)
nil recurring - porcupine tree (seen them on wednesday - great)
way home - 'us' ted leonard
riverside - rapid eye movement
oceansize - frames

Aniihilator - Sounds Good To Me (maybe my fave Metal ballad ever...maybe!)

Say goodbyeeee, cloose your eyeeeees, set sail awaaaay!!! Totally agree with you, Mare, this is a killing tune, it amazed me at the first spin. The album is pretty awesome on the whole, although it is also so different from the usual Annihilator style.

|ng.