NSBM recommendations

Life Sucks

and then you die
Dec 30, 2002
Die bitch die!!!!!
Visit site
I've been checking out a lot of NSBM lately. So far I like Graveland, Burzum (obviously), Nokturnal Mortum, Moonblood, Nackfalke, Blut Aus Nord, Gontyna Kry.... What are some other good NSBM bands? I like both raw bm and atmospheric bm as you can see.

Musically, you might like the following: Temnozor, Astrofaes, Hate Forest, Dub Buk, Urdung, Ashen Light, Judas Iscariot, Arckanum, Holocausto, Sacrofago, Vulcano, Sextrash, Extermination, Blasphemy, Exhumer, Pssessed, Exorcist, Black Angel, Mutilator, Apocalyptic Rides, Nargaroth, Izakaron, Lord Wind, Iuvenes, Weltmacht, Severnie Vrata, Veles, etc.

Some of those fucks are very good businessmen and some of the music is very good.

Cool, I'll check out all the recommended bands so far. It does seem like most of the best really underground bm is NSBM. The only NSBM band that I really didn't like at all was Absurd - they actually sound like more of an oi punk band than a black metal band to me.

Naggamanteh said:
Musically, you might like the following: Temnozor, Astrofaes, Hate Forest, Dub Buk, Urdung, Ashen Light, Judas Iscariot, Arckanum, Holocausto, Sacrofago, Vulcano, Sextrash, Extermination, Blasphemy, Exhumer, Pssessed, Exorcist, Black Angel, Mutilator, Apocalyptic Rides, Nargaroth, Izakaron, Lord Wind, Iuvenes, Weltmacht, Severnie Vrata, Veles, etc.

Some of those fucks are very good businessmen and some of the music is very good.

He said NSBM...

Fullmoon
Forest
Ohtar
Stutthof
The Shadow Order
Legion of Doom
Vargleide
Forgot
Thallium
Evil
Selbstmord
Galgenberg
Eisenwinter
Wolfnacht
Sacrificia Mortuorum
Branikald
Raven Dark
Blood Victory
Dark Fury
Lssah
Winter Night Overture
Gauntlet's Sword

Can someone help me- I know some of the guys from Nokturnal mortum just put out a new cd- supposed to be very folky with a minor bm nazi influence- anyone know of this band?

speed said:
Can someone help me- I know some of the guys from Nokturnal mortum just put out a new cd- supposed to be very folky with a minor bm nazi influence- anyone know of this band?

Get anything you can by them. The new release is called "The Taste of Victory", it's quite good. I'd say that "Goat Horns" was their best.