NSBM recommendations

definitely not NSBM

I was wondering why that was listed as well. The most NS thing about that band is that they have Guido von List on one of their album covers who might have had some influence on occult Nazism.

Molot88 and Temnozor are definately pioneers in NSBM,you can't look past their stuff.
also, if you're into RAC then Honor -see also Warhead/Infernal War(Infernal SS) early material, Skrewdriver and Final War are well worth looking in to aswell
R.I.P IAN STUART AND MARIUSZ SZCZERY!

Does it really matter anyway? Surely the only thing that should really matter is the music at the end of the day.
:headbang:

Molot88 and Temnozor are definately pioneers in NSBM,you can't look past their stuff.
also, if you're into RAC then Honor -see also Warhead/Infernal War(Infernal SS) early material, Skrewdriver and Final War are well worth looking in to aswell
R.I.P IAN STUART AND MARIUSZ SZCZERY!

people have already said they don't want Oi! punk recommendations.

people have already said they don't want Oi! punk recommendations.

None of the bands I mentioned were Oi! I mean.. maybe a few Skrewdriver albums had oi influences but I consider them to be a largley RAC band.

ok I just always assumed skrewdriver were Oi!. I know they were just normal punk to start with.