NSBM recommendations

Absurd (Ger)NS Black Metal2.Agares (Lat)NS Black Metal3.ArkonaNS black metal4.Aryan BloodNS Black Metal5.Aryan TormentorNS Black Metal6.Aryan TriumphNS Black Metal7.Battlefield (Pol)NS black metal8.BlacksstormNS Black Metal9.CalliclesNS Black Metal10.CapricornusNS Black Metal11.Der StürmerNS black metal12.Donar's KriegNS Black Metal13.EisenwinterNS Black Metal14.GalgenbergNS Black Metal15.Gauntlet's SwordNS Black Metal16.Genocide KommandoNS Black Metal17.Gestapo SSNS Black Metal18.Gontyna KryNS Black Metal19.HakenkreuzzugNS Black Metal20.KaiadassNS-heathen black metal21.Lúgubre EclipseNS Black Metal22.MalesanctusNS black metal23.Mjölnir (Ger)ns-black metal24.Mors SummaNS Black Metal25.NachtmahrNS black metal26.OhtarNS Black Metal27.Pagan Warrior 88Pagan/NS Black Metal28.Pogrom (Fr)NS black metal29.Sacrificia MortuorumNS BLACK METAL30.Sieg Oder TodNS Black Metal/RAC31.Sombre CheminNS Black Metal32.StuthoffNS black metal33.SvarazicNS Black Metal34.TemnozorNS Folk/Black Metal35.The Shadow OrderNS black metal36.Thor's HammerNS Black Metal37.TotenburgNS Black Metal38.War 88NS Black Metal39.Winter FuneralNS Black Metal40.WinterfrostNS Black Metal41.Wolf's HungerNS War/Black Metal42.Wotanorden

Check these links.

My top five:

The Shadow Order
Ohtar
Genocide Kommando
Stuthoff

and Warhead (Pol/Ukr)

Guardian of Darkness said:
Do you use Direct Connect? If so, I recommend doom-metal.deathnap.com and neoclassical.no-ip.org for black metal.
I use Soulseek. I once downloaded Direct Connect, but it would never download any songs for some reason when I tried. Soulseek seems to be really good for underground metal too though.

I was able to find all of Othar's Woodland Desolation. They are indeed very good. BTW, does anyone have Moonblood's Taste Our German Steel? I downloaded it, and the sound quality is absolutely horrid (far worse than on Blut Und Krieg) to the point where I can't even make out the riffs sometimes. Is the sound quality really that bad, or did I just get bad mp3s? I hope it's the mp3s I have, because Moonblood are a great band, and I'd like to hear that CD with better sound quality.

Holy crap this thread is old. Massive LOL at people recommending Aryan Terrorism.

Demiurge <3. Naggamanteh was cool you g4y, he sympathized with my childish brutal deathgrind love imo.

lilfag was you iirc rite?

Some truly NS bands I could recommend:

Nordglanz
Buchenwald Oven
Jerusolima Est Perdita
Wolfnacht
Wolf's Moon
M8L8TH
Sons Of North
Wewelsburg
Aryan Terrorism
Fanisk

And still many others who adhere to various creeds of racial/cultural chauvinism.