O/T Picks And Predictions For The Upcoming NFL Season

I hear you!! That's going to turn out badly for Seattle (Not that I care since that team is a joke!!) Branch is going to find out real quick that Hasselbeck is NO Tom Brady!!

This is going to be like when Jeremiah Trotter went to The Redskins for a shitload of money and then didn't produce for them and ended up back in Philly...That's Deion Branch's future..Wait and see!!

fah-q said:
I can't believe that Seattle gave up a 1st rd. pick for a receiver who has never had a 1000 yard season. Now they have to pay him too.

my 2 cents:

After watching the second half of the bolts\raiders I'm thinking Rivers will need to throw more for the bolts to succeed. Because the Raiders are so bad he didn't need to do as much to win as I think he will down the line. Also, Merrion looked like he was the full back for the raiders on some plays.

T_man357 said:
The Raiders are a joke!!!!! Seriously I thought Green Bay was the worst team in the NFL....I was dead wrong!!! 4 wins for The Raiders.....Maybe!!
Aaron Brooks sacked 7 times!!!! The Raider offensive line never looked so good:rolleyes: ....Short and Simple.....THEY SUCK!!!

I am still trying to get over whatever it was that i saw last night.... OMG... that was no doubt the worst football game i have ever seen.....

The offensive line should all be fired......
Brooks had no time.... so they put in Walter so he could also take a beating..... Its going to be a LONG season.......

It started out great Izzy Osborne played in the parking lot.
DSCF2555-1.jpg

...Great food and good People(depends on who you ask)we got there about 10 am for a game which tortured the shit out of everyone in attendance...
DSCF2565.jpg

But the Cheerleaders mama mia

DSCF2578.jpg

And ESPN did a live broadcast from the endzone by my seat...
WE yelled Hey Juicebox to Coach Ditka
DSCF2588-1.jpg

And look you else showed up..Scotts friend Gene Simmons

DSCF2589-1.jpg

AWESOME PICS THRAXX!!

The game sucked for you but at least it looks like you had a great time..

And don't feel too badly about the game...Another top 5 pick will help your cause for next year..(Not being sarcastic)

thraxx said:
I am still trying to get over whatever it was that i saw last night.... OMG... that was no doubt the worst football game i have ever seen.....

There are some things in life that are certanties.
The sun coming up in the morning
People arguing endlessly about John vs. Joey
The Raiders being an embarrassment. :lol:

That's funny stuff!!! "It's funny cause it's true!!" (Homer Simpson)

coop said:
There are some things in life that are certanties.
The sun coming up in the morning
People arguing endlessly about John vs. Joey
The Raiders being an embarrassment. :lol:

I'm prolly the only Ravens fan out here.

I watched the game last week 27-0 against the Bucs. I'm taking this season one game at a time.

I will say this - Last time we opened with a shut out...we pitched another 3 shutouts that season and went on to with the Super Bowl, #1 defense, and Least amount of points in a 16 game season.

:D carry on.

You're not the only Ravens Fan on here....I love crazy defense!! And even though The Pats are my FAVORITE team!! I don't wish any bad on The Ravens.. Ray Lewis is a sick man!!

Watch them get their 2nd shut out in a row on Sunday...There's NOTHING Oakland can do in that game except not score and lose!!

Ray Lewis..... Another player who should be a Raider...

Remember this??

Pro Bowl linebacker Ray Lewis of the Baltimore Ravens was charged with double murder late tonight for the stabbing of two men outside of an Atlanta nightclub just hours after the end of the Super Bowl. Lewis has been charged after being held for questioning and only after a day's investigation.

thraxx said:
Ray Lewis..... Another player who should be a Raider...

Remember this??

Pro Bowl linebacker Ray Lewis of the Baltimore Ravens was charged with double murder late tonight for the stabbing of two men outside of an Atlanta nightclub just hours after the end of the Super Bowl. Lewis has been charged after being held for questioning and only after a day's investigation.
I agree, Lewis would make a good Raider. Although he meets the felonious criteria. Al Davis won't bring him in until he is too old to help.

There's one part of the criteria for being a Raider that Lewis doesn't have...

Being talentless!!:lol: :lol:

Just kidding....There's 32 teams in the NFL and 31 of them would LOVE to have Lewis anchoring their MLB position!!

I said it before and I'll say it one more time....If you want to see the next Ray Lewis watch Jonathan Vilma of the Jets!! He's in his 2nd year right now and the kid was a monster last year (Defensive Rookie Of The Year, Pro Bowl, Led the league in tackles, etc...) I hate the Jets!!! But would cut off my right arm to have him lining up next to Bruschi in N.E.

fah-q said:
I agree, Lewis would make a good Raider. Although he meets the felonious criteria. Al Davis won't bring him in until he is too old to help.

Vilma is a badass. He did have decent talent around him though. Last year he had Ty Law, Ellis and Abraham. Pretty nice group to have supporting you.

So wat are these weeks Predictions For u guys

Buffalo at Miami
Carolina at Minnesota
Cleveland at Cincinnati
Detroit at Chicago
Houston at Indianapolis
New Orleans at Green Bay
N.Y. Giants at Philadelphia
Oakland at Baltimore
Tampa Bay at Atlanta
Arizona at Seattle
St. Louis at San Francisco
Kansas City at Denver
New England at N.Y. Jets
Tennessee at San Diego
Washington at Dallas

Pittsburgh at Jacksonville(MNF)

I marked long shot dogs I'm taking this week with a *

Buffalo at Miami----------> Bills *
Carolina at Minnesota----> Panthers
Cleveland at Cincinnati ---> Bengals
Detroit at Chicago--------> Bears
Houston at Indianapolis---> Colts
New Orleans at Green Bay--> Saints
N.Y. Giants at Philadelphia--> Eagles
Oakland at Baltimore--------> Ravens (Lock Of The Week)
Tampa Bay at Atlanta-------> Bucs *
Arizona at Seattle-----------> Cards
St. Louis at San Francisco---> 49ers *
Kansas City at Denver-------> Broncos
New England at N.Y. Jets----> Pats
Tennessee at San Diego-----> Chargers
Washington at Dallas--------> Cowboys

Pittsburgh at Jacksonville(MNF)--------> Jags