O/T Picks And Predictions For The Upcoming NFL Season

I just like their defense a whole lot!! (Especially their linebackers!!) Keith Brooking is top 5 for that position easily!!

LORD_GALVATRON said:
I wouldn't say their offense is a joke as a whole, after all they have led the league in rushing 2 consecutive years. The PASSING offense however..........

And as far as letting duckett go, they wouldn't have done it if jerious norwood hadn't progressed as rapidly as he has. This kid, barring injury, looks like a future all pro.

Cincinnati, Not a big fan!! Carson Palmers dismantling of an already bad Packer team in the preseason doesn't impress me!! I guess the only thing that was impressive is the fact that he appears to have beaten that injury...And all I can say is good for him!! Palmer is far too cool to have gone out that way..But the rest of this team reminds me of the show OZ that used to be on HBO...If you don't think character problems are in this teams immediatle future and that it will more than likely cost them some games. You just haven't been paying attention. I wonder if they'll split the series with the Browns. I don't know how Marvin Lewis ended up letting the inmates run the asylum...But he did.

KY_Fried442 said:
Not suprising nobody even mentons Cincy. For whatever reason they'll never get any respect no matter how good they do. I honestly think they have a damn good chance of winning it all if they can just stay healthy and keep certain guys out of serious legal trouble. I know that's a big IF but come on, they at least deserve a little credit for turing things around like they have the past few years.

LORD_GALVATRON said:
And as far as letting duckett go, they wouldn't have done it if jerious norwood hadn't progressed as rapidly as he has. This kid, barring injury, looks like a future all pro.

Fastest Man at the combine.

I am sad to see TJ gone though.

Hey Fah, Your Bills definitely represented yesterday!!! The tandem of Fletcher & Spikes are awesome!! If the game vs. The Pats is any indication of how the Bills intend on playing this year they could stir up some commotion in the AFC and win a few games they probably shouldn't (Like yesterdays.....Almost win)

fah-q said:
I am a lifelong Bills fan and even I am not in denial about the Pats making the playoffs. Even thought the Pats are in worse shape than last year, they have a couple of things going for them. Bellichek and their division. The Jets are going to be so bad, they will probably be asked to quit the NFL. The Bills ( I am a lifelong Bills fan) will be lucky to win 6 games.

This was as wild and crazy a week one as I've seen in quite sometime....

The Bills scoring on a fumble recovery 12 seconds into the game and damn near beating The Pats in Foxboro....What the hell was that all about??:erk:

The Broncos....What happened here?!? It's not even funny!! They were like all the experts lock of the week..(Mine too):mad:

The Falcons beating The Panthers in N.C.!!! Not just beating them but beating them down!! Scary....:cry:

How the hell do The Chiefs only score 10 points on a horrible Bengal "D" at Arrowhead??? 10 points?!?! (I lost on the over in this game):cry: :cry:

Looks like the 49ers and Cards both have some offense this year....And since last years very fortunate (And overated) NFC West Champs couldn't even score a TD against The Lions...Wait a minute that needs a little more emphasis..THE LIONS!!! That division may get competitive in a hurry.:Smug:

The Ravens go to Tampa and blank The Bucs...I saw The Ravens winning that game but not shutting them out...It's going to be a long and painful year for the Bucs...Steve McNair & Ray Lewis:worship:

Same thing for the Packers...I at least thought they'd pick up a FG or a cheap TD...They are probably the most pathetic and sad team in the league this year!!:cry: :cry:

Donovan Mcnabb looking like the best QB in the NFC once again!! (I know it was The Texans..But regardless!!!):kickass:

As for tonight...Who knows..Your Raiders may very well beat the Chargers by 3 TD's tonight Thraxxy....This has been insanity up to this point...All bets are off!! If the whole season is as crazy as week 1 it should be even more competitive this year than last..

T_man357 said:
Hey Fah, Your Bills definitely represented yesterday!!! The tandem of Fletcher & Spikes are awesome!! If the game vs. The Pats is any indication of how the Bills intend on playing this year they could stir up some commotion in the AFC and win a few games they probably shouldn't (Like yesterdays.....Almost win)
4th and 1, inside enemy territory. I would go for it every time. The Pats, have something that doesn't show up in the stats. They know how to win. Buffalo doesn't have that right now. The Patriots continue to win without any top shelf recievers and a defensive secondary that has only 1 blue chipper in Rodney Harrison. Much respect for the Pats. Now we have to go into Miami and face a good Miami team (If you take stock in pre-season picks to win it all). They are probably going to be pissed after losing to Pitt last week. Anyway, thanks for the kind words.

T_man357 said:
This was as wild and crazy a week one as I've seen in quite sometime....

The Bills scoring on a fumble recovery 12 seconds into the game and damn near beating The Pats in Foxboro....What the hell was that all about??:erk:

The Broncos....What happened here?!? It's not even funny!! They were like all the experts lock of the week..(Mine too):mad:

The Falcons beating The Panthers in N.C.!!! Not just beating them but beating them down!! Scary....:cry:

How the hell do The Chiefs only score 10 points on a horrible Bengal "D" at Arrowhead??? 10 points?!?! (I lost on the over in this game):cry: :cry:

Looks like the 49ers and Cards both have some offense this year....And since last years very fortunate (And overated) NFC West Champs couldn't even score a TD against The Lions...Wait a minute that needs a little more emphasis..THE LIONS!!! That division may get competitive in a hurry.:Smug:

The Ravens go Tampa and blank The Bucs...I saw The Ravens winning that game but not shutting them out...It's going to be a long and painful year for the Bucs...Steve McNair & Ray Lewis:worship:

Same thing for the Packers...I at least thought they'd pick up a FG or a cheap TD...They are probably the most pathetic and sad team in the league this year!!:cry: :cry:

Donovan Mcnabb looking like the best QB in the NFC once again!! (I know it was The Texans..But regardless!!!):kickass:

As for tonight...Who knows..Your Raiders may very well beat the Chargers by 3 TD's tonight Thraxxy....This has been insanity up to this point...All bets are off!! If the whole season is as crazy as week 1 it should be even more competitive this year than last..

Yes upset's all around...... I am very happy..... Tonight i am going to the Raiders home opener.... 9-11 and all..... wish us Luck ......:lol:

I got stuck with Bulger in one of the leagues I'm in too....I already picked up Alex Smith...One more bad week for Bulger and it's off to the waiver wire..

remington69 said:
BEARS, BEARS, BEARS!!!!!!

Of course, Bulger and Tory Holt did shit for my fantasy team. Oh and the fact that I didn't take Vanderjat out sucked.

Good luck!!! I don't think you'll have too much to worry about. You'll probably get to see a really cool memorial...My Dads going to be at that game too.
(He's a damn Raider fan!!! Can you believe that shit?!?!?)

thraxx said:
Yes upset's all around...... I am very happy..... Tonight i am going to the Raiders home opener.... 9-11 and all..... wish us Luck ......:lol:

T_man357 said:

Whoa.......... Let's not get carried away here! I do think it'll be a good game though. Thraxx, have a good time tonight. I made the mistake of wearing my powder blue Charger jersey to that stadium, NOT the most friendly environment!

The Raiders are a joke!!!!! Seriously I thought Green Bay was the worst team in the NFL....I was dead wrong!!! 4 wins for The Raiders.....Maybe!!
Aaron Brooks sacked 7 times!!!! The Raider offensive line never looked so good:rolleyes: ....Short and Simple.....THEY SUCK!!!

T_man357 said:
The Raiders are a joke!!!!! Seriously I thought Green Bay was the worst team in the NFL....I was dead wrong!!! 4 wins for The Raiders.....Maybe!!
Aaron Brooks sacked 7 times!!!! The Raider offensive line never looked so good:rolleyes: ....Short and Simple.....THEY SUCK!!!
What happened to Robert Gallery? He was supposed to be a beast. Give the Raiders some time. Art Shell is a good coach and a disciplinarian. If Al Davis leaves him alone, Art will turn them around.

The only reason Art is there is because Al has no intention of leaving the head coach of Oakland alone to do his job (That's why no other coach took the job) Steve Mariucci & Sean Payton were both offered the job and neither one wanted the headache Al Davis is...

And what the hell did happen to Gallery?? He was a monster in college..But so far a definite BUST in the NFL!!!!

fah-q said:
What happened to Robert Gallery? He was supposed to be a beast. Give the Raiders some time. Art Shell is a good coach and a disciplinarian. If Al Davis leaves him alone, Art will turn them around.

If my memory serves me correctly, he is natural Tackle but, in his rookie season got moved between Guard and Center a bit. Is that true? If so, that could be part of the issue. Also, if the rest of the line is playing like shit, it is going to make him look bad.
I can't believe that Seattle gave up a 1st rd. pick for a receiver who has never had a 1000 yard season. Now they have to pay him too.