Ok, this is actually a serious thread. I have a question.

I forget how old I am all the time, I also forget how long ago things were.

I'll be talking to someone about a movie or CD and they will remind me that it came out 17 years ago, or whatever and I'll be like " damn, I can remember the day I bought that "

20 was nothing. I still felt like a child and was treated as such by most of my family. This year was a trip. I'm 38 years old, and I'm active and handy -- I like to work on my house. This weekend I painted the exterior. Now, I had a sprayer, so there was only a little ladder work, no up and down and up and down and etc., right? So why did my hip hurt so badly after only one day that I was sucking down 4 advil at a shot and biting back tears? Yeah, that's one of the places I'm developing arthritis, and I won't die young, I know it -- I'll be living a long time with that hip. How do I deal with it? I sit when it hurts and enjoy the breeze and watch the dogs and wait for the advil to kick in, then I get up and I live while I can.

I couldn't wait to turn 21.....I could've waited longer to turn 30......I could've skipped 40 all together. 42 next month and it is just a number. Live life to the fullest each day cuz damn time flies by!!!!
see sig if you have questions :p

Hitting those age landmarks don't bother me. I'm 33 and don't feel any different than I did in high school. When I see my cousins 10-15 years younger than me graduating from high school, that's when I feel old. What? It's been 16 years since I did that?

i turn 20 in December... don't really mind it. I can get as much alcohol as i want almost at any time anyway. so don't really care about 21 except for the fact i can get it on my own.

i think about how i was younger, but don't really miss it this much. what i can do now is a lot more fun than what i used to be able to do. the one moment i think i'm gonna feel kinda old is when i graduate college in 3 years. either go on for a Ph.D or get onto a career... not sure which one i'm working towards yet. probably the Ph.D... either way, THAT might make me feel old. but i wouldn't really mind.

I feel like I've been fifteen forever. It's crazy to think that I have to wait over five years until I can even drink legally. And I can't tell you how many times people have thought I was 19 or 20, and then I told them my real age and watched their opinions of me go down the drain.