Opeth cancells too much gigs?

Luann

Apr 5, 2008
Argentina
warning: I'm not complaining.

But, I've never seen that amount of gigs cancelled in the history of a band, maybe i'm blind, but does opeth have bad luck with that?
I mean, it's obvious that they have always cancelled gigs with good reasons, in fact I didn't saw them because they cancelled the gigs in south america.
It must be hard for the guys as much as it is hard for the fans.

It doesn't help that they had a few canceled due to Mike's chicken pox..... But I do see what you're getting at with the other gigs being canceled. I think there will be a press release that will answer any questions.

Generally the management cancels them, not the band itself. But I see what you're getting that. Dunno, it seems like they'll be trying to cover as much ground as possible with the next tour(s), because they're appealing to a wider audience now.

warning: I'm not complaining.

But, I've never seen that amount of gigs cancelled in the history of a band, maybe i'm blind, but does opeth have bad luck with that?
I mean, it's obvious that they have always cancelled gigs with good reasons, in fact I didn't saw them because they cancelled the gigs in south america.
It must be hard for the guys as much as it is hard for the fans.

quit complaining

the more gig dates they cancelled in europe, the less possibilities for us.

(i mean , south american people)

i'm looking so fucking forward to see them play live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pleace!!! at least once.

Again, Opeth has always had good reasons for cancelling their gigs; gear missing, drummer getting sick and lead singer & guitarist getting sick. Good reasons.