Opeth@TV4 [someone get a server up for me]

my comp was on all night and will be on all day too, some people from here have already gotten it from me, after today, you'll be able toget it every now and then... don't want any problems with my ISP you know :)

i dont know, i'm getting that 80MB one also, i think it has somethng to do with the size of the widow when you're playing it, my versions are quite big with good quality, if this 80MB one is also like that i'll keep it, if not i'll just get rid of it.

The two separate song (ends with .mpeg) are captured in SVCD-quality. This meens they can be burned on a CD-r and be played on most standalone DVD-players.

The single package containing both songs (ends with .avi) is more compressed (=smaller size) and does not run in a DVD.

I have not compared which one who has got the best video quality.

Both can be played in full screen windows.

"This will be up for a very short time,untill i move it to the media server.. *Please* keep it in this topic and *Dont* post this link on anywhere else, I mean it."

thanks a lot... i needed something better than mpg quality

Opeth did a decent performance altough you could clearly see that Mikael was a bit nervous and has a somewhat trembling voice. The second song was pulled off better. I thought I would laugh my ass off when the broadcaster mentioned that Leif Silbersky ( a big shot Swedish lawyer) didn't like it. :lol:

does anyone can turn these videos into mp3 files and share at soulseek?

Make codec owrk... NOW!!! :cry:

I stayed up all night to make sure I got the files on 'Mr. 56k', and now I can't play them! :yell:

Spike :cry:

the codec is the MPEG2 DECODER

i posted a link to a player that plays them, BUT ONLY USE IT TO PLAY THE SEPARATE TWO VIDEOS, I DON'T WANT TO BE HELD RESPONSIBLE IF IT TURNS YOUR OTHER VIDEOS UPSIDE DOWN [which it did to me]

seventi said:
Opeth did a decent performance altough you could clearly see that Mikael was a bit nervous and has a somewhat trembling voice. The second song was pulled off better. I thought I would laugh my ass off when the broadcaster mentioned that Leif Silbersky ( a big shot Swedish lawyer) didn't like it. :lol:

Well I thought that was more of an confirmation that the vocals were bad...............