Opeth@TV4 [someone get a server up for me]

the 80 meg one looks great on windows media player for me, thanks a ton for the vid! WMP should auto download any codecs, at least I don't think i've ever added any except what was needed for my dvd player and DIVX.

As to the performance...his voice was pretty weak. I didn't think those were the best songs to do, especially "in my time of need" the vocals are so exposed..not the best thing to do if you are having trouble with it. But still all is forgiven given the circumstances and being material they have never played live...Mikael did look nervous as hell up there not at all like when i've seen them live..and he looked pretty unhappy towards the end too =(.

fadingessence said:
poor guy just got back from a double tour away from home and he's gotta sing on a morning show...i'm not complaining at all.

Wow, someone who doesn't complain! Great!

He was also pretty sick the last gig they played in Norfolk just a few days before taping. I can't imagine he was really feeling 100% by then. Anyway, I thought the performance was great. I'm sure it must have been nerve-racking as hell, I would have passed out for sure, ha ha.

To Rid the Disease was incredible (and it's my fav track) and it was fucking cool as hell that they were on tv like that.

I didn't think it was bad at all. I love how it was shot. I'm assuming cyanopsis added the effect so that only the blue light would be in color. That looks great!

So was that like a "Good Morning, America" kind of show in Sweden?

Mr Niel: Infact I didn't, that's the way it was produced! I haven't done anything to the TV visuals - only added the guitar to the overall atmosphere when the hosts talked.

Nectar said:
Hey!

I´ve got two nice SVCD-compatible versions of the songs up at The UM-Hub.

They are called:

"Opeth - In My Time of Need (Live TV4).mpeg"

"Opeth - To Rid Of Disease (Live TV4).mpeg"

My user name is "munväder".

Stay cool....

Like; what's this hub's hostname? (direct connect, no?!)

Could you upload 'em someplace else?

Sorry, but I do not have any server or other place to store them. The adress to the Ultimate Metal´s Direct Connect Hub is:

paladin.sublevels.net