Opeth@TV4 [someone get a server up for me]

cyanopsis

Dec 11, 2001
Falun, Sweden
Ok, so the time 06.00 and I am grumpy as hell, but I've just recorded the first mention of Opeth at the beginning of the show. I don't know when they will come on but nothing will go unrecorded the next three hours.

In the meantime, maybe someone could set up a server to host this file as soon as I've edited it together.

I assume other Swedes are recording it as well... maybe we could get all our rips on the same place - i'm not sure I have the best equipment (personally I think my rips look OK).

Cheers,
Peter

They just played "In my time of need" flawlessly (although you could see that Mike was pretty damn nervous). They are supposed to play one more, so I'll report back in an hour or so.

cyanopsis said:
They just played "In my time of need" flawlessly (although you could see that Mike was pretty damn nervous). They are supposed to play one more, so I'll report back in an hour or so.

Amazing ....
Mikes voice sounded a little bit "shaky" during the verse ... but who the fuck wouldn´t when performing that early ... wow the keys sounded so sweet .. yay !!! Can´t wait to see them live ....
:headbang:

hello...if you guys who recorded it will put that file to hub...could you send it somehow to me or put into some server which i can dl it...beacuse i can`t join in the hub...

I can host it on my server for a couple days just for the core community to get, I have a bandwitdh limitation now:Smug:

bootlegmania@hotmail.com email me and I'll give the ftp info so ***You can UPLOAD**

EDIT: I think some of you got me wrong, email me if you want the ftp info to upload the file, so I can put it on my webserver...

They just finished up with "To rid the disease" - excellent performance indeed!!! Unfortunately they cut the song when there was a minute or so left of the song because the program ended. Anyway, I'll edit this and get back to you later.

cyanopsis said:
They just finished up with "To rid the disease" - excellent performance indeed!!! Unfortunately they cut the song when there was a minute or so left of the song because the program ended. Anyway, I'll edit this and get back to you later.
Opeth's perforance will most likely be presented on http://www.tv4.se , so hold on to yer pants and check the site during the day.

(I'd think the format used is Real Media)

The guy playing the keyboard and backing vocals was Per Wiberg from Spiritual Beggars ... Anway the second song "To Rid The Desease" ruled ... instant classic ... i really liked the sound and the camera work ... so i really hope someone will upload this show somewhere ...
:loco:

cyanopsis said:
They just finished up with "To rid the disease" - excellent performance indeed!!! Unfortunately they cut the song when there was a minute or so left of the song because the program ended.

I sort of pity the band as their songs aren't exactly "tv-friendly" when it comes to the song-lengths.. :)

(and the way that some in the studio tried to "make fun" of the band I don't like I must add - typical)

Btw, Anna Lindmarker is such a hottie! :D
(old IS gold!
blush.gif
(and she likes the band :p))

/ H

Hey did you see the sign "Opeth har ändrat stil, de spelar ballader" ("Opeth has change their style, they play ballads") i thought that was very funny ...
:D

KIRILL said:
Hey did you see the sign "Opeth har ändrat stil, de spelar ballader" ("Opeth has change their style, they play ballads") i thought that was very funny ...
:D

Yeah, but hey - these hosts (probably) had no idea about the band 'til they were in the studio, so one can't blame them for having bad researchers!
biggrin.gif

(and I'll never blame ANNA!
blush.gif
hahaha)

/ H