Opeth: Watershed

.. my answer to that: get stuffed! Actually my answer was a bit ruder than that, but you get the idea.. maybe I'm biased coz I love the funk sound, but I think it's great, and Opeth have always experimented with their music.. some people are just tossers..

Dear Charis, a person has an opinion.
It's only an opinion. It's never a question of someone being right or wrong, it's an opinion. And that guy has the right to an opinion as any of us. :)

I do love that funky bit and I think it adds such a nice flavor to the album, good for them. :headbang:

Cheers

Dear Charis, a person has an opinion.
It's only an opinion. It's never a question of someone being right or wrong, it's an opinion. And that guy has the right to an opinion as any of us. :)

I do love that funky bit and I think it adds such a nice flavor to the album, good for them. :headbang:

Cheers

and im allowed to have the opinion that theyre a fuckin idiot.. coz my opinion is the right one :cool:

The disco beat is awesome. I was so amused when I found out how many people were pissed about that! I thought Opeth listeners wouldn't be most narrow-minded of people, but well you never know...

The album is very hit-and-miss for me. Heir Apparent and The Lotus Eaters are the only tracks that shine in my ever-so-important opinion :lol: Good album none-the-less, not a masterpiece or their best.

bwahahaha.. hilarious :p

yeah i dunno, people are really weird when it comes to this band.. big reason i stay the hell away from their forum..

Indeed, the forum is kind of weird... I think it contains more annoying people than most other forums I visit. But Åkerfeldt makes appearances every now and then! It was so funny when he commented on the "Which Opeth songs do you hate" -thread.

For example, someone said something about not liking "Hessian Peel" cause it's badly written and Mikael came and said:

"Hessian peel" poorly written? FUCK OFF!!!
"By the pain..." is poorly written if anything, I admit that, but "Hessian peel"? Come the fuck on!!!

Fun thread overall, haha! Nice title! "Songs you HATE"...gee, kids are different these days, or maybe not?

Cheers guys!
Mike

I remember reading through some threads that Mikael posted in and some of the people over there where being complete dicks towards him. Although, reading through that exchange I can kind of see why now.:lol: