Opeth's Anthem?

For me currently it's Deliverance. It works as an excellent closure to an Opeth show and is seriously kicking butt in its bold in-your-face kind of way and features some be-all-end-all riffs/passages.

Love it,
Worship it :worship: !

I'd like to add that as far as "anthem songs" go - if I want to introduce someone to Opeth, I use Ghost of perdition.

It's an incredibly rich and varied piece of music and if you "set up" your audience correctly it will leave them speachless :cool:

Just leave this thread be, ok? Just...let it be.
Every second post on this thread says that Demon of the fucking fall is their anthem. So I guess/know that this will be correct. Don't discuss this anymore. It's DOTF. Just...NO.

:Wreath: said:
^ No, I disagree, because it is obvious for me that the anthem song is Demon of the Fall and it's definitly not my favourite, not even on MAYH...

Agreed

It probably just makes it into my top 10 Opeth songs. Good way to end the show of course :p

Probably a lot of ways to look at the word, but when people say the word "anthem", all I can think of is Face of Melinda when he starts singing "I took her by the hand to say".....soaring, emotional, loud and dominant.