Opeth's Anthem?

At the end of the day, I don't think you can say Opeth have an 'anthem'

But if you forced me to pick at gunpoint, I would oick Demon Of The Fall.

Btw Braighs, I wish Opeth were more popular. But frankly, being big in terms of Swedish metal doesn't really make you any bigger than small in the grand scheme of things...

Braighs said:
Ok...
I hear people shouting "Demon of the Fall" at concerts.
Opeth (like it or not) is relatively popular for Swedish metal. Case closed.
Umm... sweden... the thing is... the worldwide population is more imporant than sweden. Case closed.

blimey said:
Umm... sweden... the thing is... the worldwide population is more imporant than sweden. Case closed.

Well, we have 23 viewing right now. That is second only to CoB's 36.
And this has nothing to do with the population of Sweden wtf.

So you are assuming most of Opeth's fans are from Sweden when most people here are from US, Canada, UK, and Austrailia. Fair enough.

Braighs said:
So you are assuming most of Opeth's fans are from Sweden when most people here are from US, Canada, UK, and Austrailia. Fair enough.
WTF? No you completely didnt get my point and I dont feel like explaining it.

To be anthemic isn't the song which defines the band wholely. It is the song which would be considered their hit, and I have to go with Deliverance.

YOU DUMBASS BRI. YOU'RE ALWAYS WRONG. ALWAYS. I CANT EVEN REMEMBER A TIME WHEN YOU WERE RIGHT, IN LIKE TWO MONTHS. YOU ALWAYS EITHER COMPLETELY MISS THE POINT OF THE THREAD, OR YOU DO UNDERSTAND IT, BUT YOU'RE WRONG.

^ No, I disagree, because it is obvious for me that the anthem song is Demon of the Fall and it's definitly not my favourite, not even on MAYH...