Opeth's new album title!

Dude, please, either chill out or go post on some Israeli board. No one attacked you or me, or anyone else.

Yeah, I'm way over reacting.

It's just that my friend showed me some video of a neo-nazi political party in the US, it was pretty creepy. I'm a bit psyched from it, sorry for the over-over-crap-response

well you are turkish ... can't blame you for ignoring it. but I recommend you to read some stuff from turkish oppostion members besides what the authorities tell you. (same goes for americans who still believe lincoln was a good man and that the US saved Europe twice)

oh yeah? how do you know which authorities taught me what? nobody, espcially me, is ignoring anything on the issue but actually want it to be discussed and debated at a full scale by historians - which is basically what it should be...for the Holocaust, there was the nurnberg trials. has the turkish been trialed for anything? yet you dont hesitate to convict turkey of attempt at ethnic cleansing. and you base it on what source you read on your computer screen at home? "turkish oppostion members"? be honest, didnt you make that up on the spot?
what i cant stand is little kids like you from belgium or sweden who go on about advocating human rights, freedom of speech and the what not to others who actually live in this shit at hand and know far more than they do, be it the armenian issue or say, the israeli/palestinian conflict or russia/chechnia.

oh yeah? how do you know which authorities taught me what? nobody, espcially me, is ignoring anything on the issue but actually want it to be discussed and debated at a full scale by historians - which is basically what it should be...for the Holocaust, there was the nurnberg trials. has the turkish been trialed for anything? yet you dont hesitate to convict turkey of attempt at ethnic cleansing. and you base it on what source you read on your computer screen at home? "turkish oppostion members"? be honest, didnt you make that up on the spot?
what i cant stand is little kids like you from belgium or sweden who go on about advocating human rights, freedom of speech and the what not to others who actually live in this shit at hand and know far more than they do, be it the armenian issue or say, the israeli/palestinian conflict or russia/chechnia.

from my computer screen??? i don't get information from the internet (not about these sort of subjects at least), i get information by reading scientific books ... i'm studying archaeology (and history) at the university here! so i'm not some stupid littel kid!
i read several books, we had classes about the subject from professors who knew what they were talking about! and i have read the other point of view as well!
don't judge me! i can't help it that countries nowadays have other priorities like pleasing turkey to keep them as a friend (like israel, the US and most european countries). that is why there isn't a full scale research and debate about it, and i want that as well! ...
it's not because we are on the internet, that there are only some stupid kids on here!

i'm on the side of those turks who realize that admitting these facts would be the important first step for turkey to come to terms with itself and the world. i'm not judging turkey nowadays as being murderers, but i do judge them for ignoring these horrible truths! ... it's a dark side of the turkish history, but every great culture has these things and they all have to admit that.

Someone commented it on youtube.
The ad was about a supermarket gruop where shopping is much faster than you (and the guy in the pink suit) thought.
Now that you know that, it's much more funny, huh :D

He wants to be like Gert Fylking, of course:
satr20020603gert4.jpg

Just to point something out, you all said the same negative things about the Ghost Reveries title and for the most part have all flipped your opinions.

It´s just as well documented as the holocaust. Everyone outside Turkey knows this happened. Why no trials then? For the same reason the Zionists who drove out 700.000 Palestinians havent been trialed.

It´s just as well documented as the holocaust. Everyone outside Turkey knows this happened. Why no trials then? For the same reason the Zionists who drove out 700.000 Palestinians havent been trialed.

wow are you that stupid?

do you actually believe that the reason turkey isnt put to trial is the same as why israel cant be put to trial? seriously?

tell me, are you trying to imply that turkey is being protected by the international community? that there are turkish nationalists in every country's government that prevent this from happening?..just like there are zionists in developped countries who have such force in decision-making?

in march 05, turkish prime minister recep tayyip erdogan invited historians to form a commission to establish the events of 1915...so that this matter is actually discussed before bigoted retards like you convict turkey of this crime without even hearing the opposite side.

armenian president robert kocharian declined, unfortunately. but let me guess, you didnt read this in your newspapers there, did you?

i have tried my best here to express MY view on the whole thing which can basically be called "impartial." i just want a fair discussion without any pre-convictions. why does it seem so hard for some of you to understand?

What im saying is you are one of the US most important freinds.

And impartial historians (not from Turkey or Armenia) have almost all agreed that this happened.