OT - Attn. Wrestling Fans

why not? it was awesome except the really confussing end of the samoa joe vs booker t match.

best match was world x cup elimination tag followed by angle and the dudleys vs rhino, christian and styles in a full metal mayhem match. the ultimate x match was probably the 3rd best match but not enough high spots

My Great American Bash Predictions...

WWE Champion Triple H vs. Edge - Triple H

World Heavyweight Champion CM Punk vs. Batista - CM Punk

ECW Champion Mark Henry vs. Tommy Dreamer - Mark Henry

WWE Tag Team Championship Fatal Four Way - Miz & Morrison

John Cena vs. JBL in a NYC Parking Lot Brawl - Cena

Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Jericho - Jericho

Michelle McCool vs. Natalya (Divas Championship) Michelle McCool

No currently held titles will change. If I'm not sure about one of them it would be Punk vs. Batista. I think Punk will win and this will lead Batista to turn heel.

Great American Bash Results...

WWE Champion Triple H vs. Edge - Triple H

World Heavyweight Champion CM Punk vs. Batista - Double DQ

ECW Champion Mark Henry vs. Tommy Dreamer - Mark Henry

WWE Tag Team Championship Fatal Four Way - Ryder & Hawkins

John Cena vs. JBL in a NYC Parking Lot Brawl - JBL

Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Jericho - Jericho

Michelle McCool vs. Natalya (Divas Championship) Michelle McCool

It probably is a work. It seems like they have been setting it up for a while. If it's not, they've really wasted a great talent.

Yeah, and he never wins. Now they want to send him packing? How is that not a waste? He's over with the fans and they keep playing him up as a big deal, yet everytime they put him in a high profile match, he loses.

That is most certainly a work. Theres no way they would have Karen angle interview him if he was really leaving. Maybe he's going to wear a mask and be Christo... I mean Curry Man's tag team partner.