OT - Attn. Wrestling Fans

For those wondering the whereabouts of ECW star Elijah Burke, here is the update. Burke was recently involved in an accident while running, being sideswiped by an automobile. Apparently Burke tripped, and was hit by a car that was traveling 80 miles per hour in a 40 MPH zone. Burke is currently in the hospital, and everyone here at GERWECK.NET wish the talented and upcoming superstar a speedy recovery.

- According to Mike Johnson the report via Elijah Burke's official website that claimed he had hit by a car was false. It was created by a hacker who went on to post racial messages against Burke on the site which has since been shut down for now.

Ok...so TNA Has Lost their fucken Mind...Kaz "leaving" just to comeback with a mask and join a group of jobbers is fucken stupid!!!!!!!!...i now wish he went to another fucken company

BROCK LESNAR wants to come back to wrestling...One catch though...they have to pay him big!!!!!!!!...im my honest opinion...if he losses this next UFC fight they shouldnt pay him shit!!!...Why pay so much for someone with a losing image....Just so he can become champ and make the company look like shit because he is the top guy?

fuck no...If I was vince or any other company...pay him below average and turn him into a fucken JOBBER!!!

MORE WWE RELEASES - TOTAL OF 7 IN TWO DAYS
By: Bob Ryder
8/8/2008 4:58:20 PM

WWE has released several more of their contracted wrestlers. In addition to Chris Harris (Braden Walker), who was released yesterday, and Shannon Moore, who we reported earlier, WWE has released Nunzio, Nick Patrick, Big Daddy V, James Curtis (Casey James), and Domino.

We broke the news earlier today that more releases were happening today and were the first to name Shannon Moore as having been released. PWInsider.com reported the additional names a short time ago in an update by Mike Johnson.

More releases may be coming

*Also, Mick Foley's contract is almost up and he will most likley be leaving.

So, Kane has been carrying Rey Mysterio's mask in a sack. I have to admit, I didn't see that coming.

Check this out...

Backstory is that WWE wanted Domino to change his gimmick. He put this clip together and it went to post production. The higher-ups decided that it was too offensive and Domino was released shortly afterwards.

Last edited by a moderator: