OT - Attn. Wrestling Fans

Oh sure, HHH buried EVERYBODY at that time and will continue to do so until he can't physically wrestle anymore, and then he will bury them from behind the scenes. As long as he's married to the bosses daughter, he'll be unstoppable.

Yeah, and Vince's recently said that "If your last name is McMahon or Levesque, you have pretty good chances at following me."

Yeah, and Vince's recently said that "If your last name is McMahon or Levesque, you have pretty good chances at following me."

Well, that only makes sense from his viewpoint. Wouldn't you want to pass on the family business to family?

Vince's father owned the company, he bought it, and when the time is right, he will pass it down to his son and daughter.

Well, that only makes sense from his viewpoint. Wouldn't you want to pass on the family business to family?

Vince's father owned the company, he bought it, and when the time is right, he will pass it down to his son and daughter.

Should GO TO SHANE...Fuck Steph

Shane Is Fucken Crazy

Here Come the MONEY!!!!

MONEY MONEY DOLLAR DOLLAR

Sales???WTF!!!!!

Edge Was In The Top Sales For More Than A Month...And Cena Still Has That Fucken Toy

Here's the list of top sellers from wweshopzone.

1. WrestleMania 23 Ultimate Edition DVD
2. WWE Red Gift Bag
3. WWE Topps Dog Tags
4. WWE Stunt Spring Ring
5. John Cena American Made Muscle T-Shirt
6. Stone Cold Steve Austin Raise Hell T-shirt
7. John Cena Spinner Pendant
8. WrestleMania 23 Ultimate Edition DVD T-Shirt
9. John Cena Camo Youth T-Shirt Package EXCLUSIVE
10. WWE History of Champions Special Magazine

Sales???WTF!!!!!

Edge Was In The Top Sales For More Than A Month...And Cena Still Has That Fucken Toy

Here's the list of top sellers from wweshopzone.com:

1. WrestleMania 23 Ultimate Edition DVD
2. WWE Red Gift Bag
3. WWE Topps Dog Tags
4. WWE Stunt Spring Ring
5. John Cena American Made Muscle T-Shirt
6. Stone Cold Steve Austin Raise Hell T-shirt
7. John Cena Spinner Pendant
8. WrestleMania 23 Ultimate Edition DVD T-Shirt
9. John Cena Camo Youth T-Shirt Package EXCLUSIVE
10. WWE History of Champions Special Magazine

Oh yeah, that's a good idea!:puke:

:lol:

sorry, i like watching wrestling when it's actually entertaining. which it hasn't been for a long time. lets see "undertaker vs batista" or "cena vs micheals" put a bunch of bullshit matches before those and, there is your last 5 or 6 payper views. i'm done till mr kennedy comes back.

sorry, i like watching wrestling when it's actually entertaining. which it hasn't been for a long time. lets see "undertaker vs batista" or "cena vs micheals" put a bunch of bullshit matches before those and, there is your last 5 or 6 payper views. i'm done till mr kennedy comes back.

I like it to be entertaining too, but I just never saw any entertainment value in the "Mean Street Posse".