OT - Attn. Wrestling Fans

The answer is they need to push younger guys like Carlito, Shelton Benjamin, CM PUnk, etc...

To an extent, I agree. Although they pushed Benjamin to the moon a couple of years ago, and he still really never got over. Having the physical ability to do what he does will only get him so far. He needs to work on his mic skills.

Carlito was getting HUGE pops up until Wrestlemania, and they decided to keep him off the show.:rolleyes:

CM Punk has the potential to be big, but McMahon probably won't do anything with him due to his lack of size and wrestling style. Although they could surprise me, they DID make Rey Mysterio champ!

Sherri Russell aka Sensational Sherri Martel passed away, this morning, at home. She was 49. No other details are available at the moment. Police are currently at her residence with her husband.

Source: gerweck.net

Sherri Russell aka Sensational Sherri Martel passed away, this morning, at home. She was 49. No other details are available at the moment. Police are currently at her residence with her husband.

Source: gerweck.net

That's the same thing I read. That's a real shame, I always liked her work.

Well, Stephanie is a smart woman...:rolleyes:

Conway seemed to have all the tools needed to make it.

Steph just got a promotion to head of talent relations,to go along with the with already being head of creative. She was cleaning house. Scotty 2 Hotty, 2 Cold Scorpio(who was use like 3 times since they brought him back), and a few others that that hadn't really been used in a while were shown the door.

The only thing Conway needed was a decent gimmick and some time to get it over.

Steph just got a promotion to head of talent relations,to go along with the with already being head of creative. She was cleaning house. Scotty 2 Hotty, 2 Cold Scorpio(who was use like 3 times since they brought him back), and a few others that that hadn't really been used in a while were shown the door.

The only thing Conway needed was a decent gimmick and some time to get it over.

Scorpio was never really even given a chance. I agreed with Scotty being let go, never really cared for his gimmick or his ring work.

Agreed on Conway.

I had always thought that scotty was going to be one of thoes val venis/funaki/al snow "job for life" kinda guys.