OT - Attn. Wrestling Fans

I read that Ron "The Truth" Killings and Konnan have quit TNA. They are both headed to AAA in Mexico.

OMG OMG OMG

Last night during Baseball Tonight on ESPN an add for WWE Summerslam aired on Directv. The ad mentioned the return of Rey Mysterio and said Triple H goes against the "unstoppable world champion Edge". There was no mention of involvement from the Jackass crew.

Source-gerweck.net

OMG OMG OMG

Last night during Baseball Tonight on ESPN an add for WWE Summerslam aired on Directv. The ad mentioned the return of Rey Mysterio and said Triple H goes against the "unstoppable world champion Edge". There was no mention of involvement from the Jackass crew.

Source-gerweck.net

They do thoes commercials way way way in advance.

There was one last year (cant remember which one) but it was promoting a ppv match with batista and he had been injured for like a month.

EDIT: It was from No Way Out last year.

They do thoes commercials way way way in advance.

There was one last year (cant remember which one) but it was promoting a ppv match with batista and he had been injured for like a month.

EDIT: It was from No Way Out last year.

Yeah, I remember that.

lol maybe it will be Sid, who may return to WWE according to 24wrestling.com !

Wow, that was actually my guess!:OMG:

I remember reading interviews with Sid where he mentioned that he was trying to get back into WWE, and that he had this big idea for a storyline.

I guess we'll see what happens!