OT - Attn. Wrestling Fans

Chris Benoit, family found dead
Written: June 25, 2007

World Wrestling Entertainment is deeply saddened to report that today Chris Benoit and his family were found dead in their home. There are no further details at this time, other than the Benoit family residence is currently being investigated by local authorities.

Tonight’s Raw on USA Network will serve as a tribute to Chris Benoit and his family. WWE extends its sincerest thoughts and prayers to the Benoit family’s relatives and loved ones in this time of tragedy.

Source WWE.com

Chris Benoit, family found dead
Written: June 25, 2007

World Wrestling Entertainment is deeply saddened to report that today Chris Benoit and his family were found dead in their home. There are no further details at this time, other than the Benoit family residence is currently being investigated by local authorities.

Tonight’s Raw on USA Network will serve as a tribute to Chris Benoit and his family. WWE extends its sincerest thoughts and prayers to the Benoit family’s relatives and loved ones in this time of tragedy.

Source WWE.com

R.I.P. Benoit. You were one of the greats and my favorite. :cry:

Mine to. I just think it is wierd that he died with his family. I hope it wasn't a suicide. Since that is pretty lame.

DAMN IT!!!!

I WANT TO WATCH RAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I Cant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posting between commercials.

I wish you could see it too, they're really doing the right thing here, finally.

Show started with Vince in the ring and an empty arena. Vince seemed to be crying when he announced that Benoit, his wife, and son were all found dead in their home.

They just showed Benoit's win at the Royal Rumble 2004.

Posting between commercials.

I wish you could see it too, they're really doing the right thing here, finally.

Show started with Vince in the ring and an empty arena. Vince seemed to be crying when he announced that Benoit, his wife, and son were all found dead in their home.

They just showed Benoit's win at the Royal Rumble 2004.

Personal tributes from Steve Austin, JBL, and John Cena.

Personal tributes from Steve Austin, JBL, and John Cena.

Joey Styles and Tazz pay tribute and go to the match from last week's ECW show, Benoit vs. Burke for the shot at the vacant title at Vengeance.

Benoit's last match...

CM Punk obviously upset, pays tribute.

Very touching tribute from Dean Malenko, he talks about meeting both Benoit and Eddie Guerrero in Japan 15 years ago and how in the span of 2 years he's lost his two best friends.

Benoit vs. JBL Smackdown 2006...

Steel cage match for the U.S. title.

Also, tribute by Stephanie McMahon.

Tribute from Chavo Guerrero...VERY moving! Obviously, Chavo is having a rough time since losing Eddie and now Benoit.

Pegasus Kid A.K.A. Benoit vs. Jushin Liger 1990.

Tribute from William Regal. Regal calls Benoit "the absolute best".

Tape of Benoit talking about getting started in wrestling and emulating The Dynamite Kid.

2001 Royal Rumble ladder match vs. Chris Jericho for the IC title.

Tape of Benoit talking about getting started in wrestling and emulating The Dynamite Kid.

2001 Royal Rumble ladder match vs. Chris Jericho for the IC title.

Benoit vs. Jericho conclusion, Jericho wins IC title.

J.R. mentions that Jericho is upset over his friends death.

Tribute from Edge, VERY emotional! Talks about how he felt he had 3 people in the busines he could go to, and now 2 are gone.

Sounds like they were very close!

Beautiful career spanning video package that also shows his wife and son, who are both gone as well. I'm sure they'll be playing this several times in the coming weeks.