OT - Attn. Wrestling Fans

After losing so many great performers, I think they almost NEED Jericho right now. RVD isn't coming back, The Rock's not coming back, (except maybe to promote a movie), nobody really would care for a Big Show return, and the NWO are talking to TNA...maybe.

Possibly, Austin may be returning to fued with/squash Santino Marella, but we all know that won't last long.

I mean, let's face it...Hornswaggle can only carry the company so far!:lol:

I think it's funny how all of the wrestling websites are analyzing the video clip from Raw and coming up with Jericho references. I even read one that said it was a bible reference. Book Of Joshua, book 2, word 22 is supposed to be Jericho. It might be, I'm not reading it to find out!:lol:

[FONT=verdana,]- Konnan is planning on doing his first wrestling in months on the 10/7 Antonio Pena Memorial show at El Toreo for AAA.
[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,]
- Speaking of RVD, he did tell the Between the Ropes radio show that he left WWE on good terms. RVD said a full-time WWE schedule "doesn't have any appeal to me right now." Regarding coming back, he said TNA would be worth looking into because of the schedule, and would weigh the schedule against the prestige, exposure and the money.

- Edge is back in the gym following surgery to repair a torn pectoral muscle. He is expected to make his return before the Survivor Series PPV in November. (thanks to Mike Aldren)
[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,]Dave Meltzer stated Thursday night that Chris Jericho has picked WWE over TNA for his return to the ring, and that Y2J is likely to return to WWE on 10/7 at the No Mercy PPV. Meltzer had been reporting that Jericho was in talks with both WWE and TNA, but ultimately opted to mark his return with World Wrestling Entertainment. [/FONT] [FONT=verdana,][/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,]According to the TV Guide website, Spike TV will continue to air replays of TNA Impact on Saturdays at 11 PM when Impact expands to 2 hours.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,]- The new issue of Playboy Girl's Next Door featuring Letica Cline was released today.

- TNA sent out a new mobile alert today stating that they have signed female wrestler Amazing Kong to a contract.

- Bound for Glory video preview. http://www.tnawrestling.com/news/fullnews2.php?all=1548

- The Hard Justice 07 DVD isn't due in stores until 10/9 but it has already started popping up in Best Buy stores. Extras on the DVD include the Road to Hard Justice special, TNA superstars speak on the signing of Pacman Jones, a photo gallery and a hidden easter egg.
[/FONT]