OT - Attn. Wrestling Fans

I Dont care that they hire exWWE guys...the thing that pisses me off that they go to TNA and they get the Title...Who was Last TNA homegrown Champ

technically almost everyone who has held the belt worked for another company even if they were a nobody there

well nobody in tenessee wants to see him back on the football field and, he has to eat :lol:

titans will do just fine without him so, have fun watching his loser punk ass on tna.

yeah but by his nfl contract he can't do anything physical so you know he's never gonna wrestle

Russo has never worried about putting a belt on non-wrestlers.
I know bringing in the Pac man was Jarrett's idea but somebodys gotta write this crap.
Remember Former WCW champion David Arquette. Or Former WCW tag champion Judy Bagwell.

[FONT=verdana,]- Former WWE and ECW diva Dawn Marie has been in talks with TNA regarding a possible return. Dawn Marie is currently working in the real estate business.

- Rikishi (Junior Fatu) has yet to officially sign a TNA contract.

- I wouldn’t expect Monty Brown to jump back into a wrestling ring anytime soon. Brown (Marcus Cor Von) was released by WWE on 9/19, after being away from the company for “family issues.” It is believed Brown is raising his sister’s children (one sister passed away), and thus, the reason he isn’t traveling. At this time, the thought is that he may be done with the wrestling business.
[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,]- The 9/7 showing of The Road to No Surrender did a 0.3 rating while the 9/8 showing did a 0.4 rating.

- Mike Johnson reports that David Young, CW Anderson and Billy Kidman are all backstage at tonight's TNA tapings.

- New TNA Superstar posters for Kurt Angle, Sting, Christian Cage and Samoa Joe are now available at select Wal-Mart stores nationwide.

- Toys R Us stores are cutting back on TNA action figures at this time. They will still carry them but the TNA section will be much smaller for the foreseeable future. Select Wal-Mart stores still carry TNA figures but Target is now the main seller of TNA action figures in the US.
[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,]- Th
- Mike Johnson reports that David Young, CW Anderson and Billy Kidman are all backstage at tonight's TNA tapings.

[/FONT]

I was kinda scratching my head on this one yesterday because I hadent read that anywhere.

Then today Mike Johnson posted this on Pwinsider.com today:

I rarely acknowledge stupidity but a number of places have been falsely crediting me with TNA news that I never wrote or reported here on the site over the last week. No, TNA did not sign Jazz, David Young, Billy Kidman, or CW Anderson, nor were any of them backstage at the taping last night. Basically, if you don't see me writing about it here or talking about it on a hotline in the PWInsider.com Elite section, don't ask me if I wrote it and don't ask me to confirm what other websites are writing because I don't read articles falsely attributed to me and if you read this website, you should know not to read them either.

Last night on RAW, WWE aired a very strange and cryptical video clip. The clip shows blue text scrolling on a black screen - very similar to the green scrolling text from the movie "The Matrix". Text is constantly flashing on the screen and it's hard to make out exactly what to make of the clip.

The video has been posted online and by pausing the clip at certain spots, several "clues" can be made out:

- The phrase "SAVE_US.222" flashes several times and is the focus of the video

- Some of the frames show what looks like computer code containing the names of current and past WWE shows. It appears to be the "video paths" used by WWE's production software.

- Now, let the speculation begin. There is a "3-2-1" countdown that flashes quickly. One of the phrases that shows up a few times is "cd_volume4_1.act". On WWE's CD "WWE The Music: Volume 4", Track 1 is the theme music of .. Chris Jericho. With that in mind, the clip is somewhat similar to Chris Jericho's old entrance video.

- The phrase "7OCT" is repeated over and over on one frame. October 7th is the date of WWE's next PPV, No Mercy.

Source:Wrestlezone

Well...i guess my site is lying or hes getting paid by TnA to keep his mouth shut

If you've ever herd him rant on TNA you would know he's definatly not being paid by them.

Dude stick to the good sites. Most newz sites either rip off the good ones or just make up stuff and attribute the BS the good ones to make them look bad.

Pwinsider.com
wrestlingobserver.com
PWTorch.com
f4wonline.com

Last night on RAW, WWE aired a very strange and cryptical video clip. The clip shows blue text scrolling on a black screen - very similar to the green scrolling text from the movie "The Matrix". Text is constantly flashing on the screen and it's hard to make out exactly what to make of the clip.

The video has been posted online and by pausing the clip at certain spots, several "clues" can be made out:

- The phrase "SAVE_US.222" flashes several times and is the focus of the video

- Some of the frames show what looks like computer code containing the names of current and past WWE shows. It appears to be the "video paths" used by WWE's production software.

- Now, let the speculation begin. There is a "3-2-1" countdown that flashes quickly. One of the phrases that shows up a few times is "cd_volume4_1.act". On WWE's CD "WWE The Music: Volume 4", Track 1 is the theme music of .. Chris Jericho. With that in mind, the clip is somewhat similar to Chris Jericho's old entrance video.

- The phrase "7OCT" is repeated over and over on one frame. October 7th is the date of WWE's next PPV, No Mercy.

Source:Wrestlezone

When I saw that last night, the first thing that came to mind was Jericho. Hopefully he's coming back at No Mercy!