OT - Attn. Wrestling Fans

He is currently the housewares manager at a Target in Pittsburgh.

Dont know if this is true...but all i can find right now...what a shame if its true...he should go to ecw and train the younger star....superstars

He is currently the housewares manager at a Target in Pittsburgh.

Dont know if this is true...but all i can find right now...what a shame if its true...he should go to ecw and train the younger star....superstars

i saw that on wikipedia too but i doubt its true. it said that while he was with the naturals.

is he too injured now to be a fulltime wrestler?

i know for a fact that he is not full time...hes nowhere on the TNA website

[FONT=verdana,]The feeling on Andrew "Test" Martin is that he didn't impress anyone in TNA with his performance, reports the Wrestling Observer Newsletter. He also wrote a pro-steroid column on his Myspace page, which did him no favors.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,]
This week's Raw scored just a 3.3 cable rating, based on hours of 3.2 and 3.5, according to Nielsen Media Research. This is way down from last week's 3.9, which featured Hornswoggle being revealed as Mr. McMahon's "son." I thought Monday nights edition of Raw was one of the worst Raw episodes I have seen in recent times.
[/FONT]

For those that have asked, there are no plans as of now for a Shawn Michaels return. When he went out for knee surgery initial estimates had him returning to WWE in November. However, Michaels is a family man that is said to be thoroughly enjoying his time at home. He is also said to be very pleased with his career in the ring. This does not mean that he is finished although he has not given any indications that he is in a rush to return. The feeling backstage is that Triple H took him to Ohio Valley Wrestling a couple of weeks ago to try and get the business back in his blood.

If Michaels does return sometime this fall it will most likely be in a feud with Randy Orton. This would make sense due to the fact that Orton put him out with a “concussion” a few months back. It should be noted, however, that there are no guarantees and it could be significantly longer before we see the Heart Break Kid back in the ring.

Source: F4WOnline.com

eh...dont care about the guy

Maybe not, but the last thing the wrestling business needs right now is yet another death. Besides, I actually think he's pretty good in the ring. If he gets his head straight and works on his mic work, he could be great!

[FONT=verdana,]ATLANTA -- A person attending a WWE wrestling event at Philips Arena on Tuesday fell from a walking ramp and died, police said.

The accident happened just before midnight.

Police said the victim had a ticket to the WWE “Smackdown” television taping that took place earlier in the evening.

Police did not release the person’s name.

Invstigators have ruled the fall an accident, and no charges will be filed.
[/FONT] [FONT=verdana,][/FONT]

Maybe not, but the last thing the wrestling business needs right now is yet another death. Besides, I actually think he's pretty good in the ring. If he gets his head straight and works on his mic work, he could be great!

please this guy should have been fired already

this sets a bad example for the rest of the wrestlers

please this guy should have been fired already

this sets a bad example for the rest of the wrestlers

Are you talking about him trashing a hotel room? Trust me when I say that MUCH worse has been done by wrestlers over the years. Sure, it was stupid, but come on, it's not like he hurt anybody.

Are you talking about him trashing a hotel room? Trust me when I say that MUCH worse has been done by wrestlers over the years. Sure, it was stupid, but come on, it's not like he hurt anybody.

and the drugs...

rhino got fired for breaking a vase...but randy gets to fuck up a hotel and get a main event push...

and the drugs...

rhino got fired for breaking a vase...but randy gets to fuck up a hotel and get a main event push...

yeah the weed, the steroids the being a jackass backstage. rvd got caught by the police and stripped of titles, what hapened to orton when he was caught backstage smoking weed, nothing.

btw i will be attending the UWF capital punishment show here in richmond va on friday. i'll let everyone know how it is but the match i'm looking forward to is a.j. styles vs joey matthews (mercury)

Nice...

TAKE PICS!!!!

i'll see what i can do.

have you seen that match lineup? its not as good as last years because its no longer strictly thna/indie wrestlers its also wwe talent. ron simmons, jbl, sgt. slaughterare all suppose to be there in a 2 teams 10 man each war games match

Oh boy, tonight's the night I've been waiting for...Teddy Long gets married!:rolleyes::lol:

I haven't read any Smackdown spoilers, so I'll make a prediction...

The marraige cermony is conducted by Brother Love. Chuck, Billy, and Rico are bridesmaides. Kane pops up from under the ring with Hornswaggle McMahon in his teeth like a dog with a bone and scares Kristal so bad, she pisses herself! Vince fires Kane and gives Hornswaggle a shot at Batista's championship. Hornswaggle wins, and is adopted by the newly married couple!

Anything short of this and I'll be disapointed!:lol: