OT - Attn. Wrestling Fans

i agree thats normal wwe ridiculous crap. someone with very little werstling ability beating someone who is a true talent

Candice Michelle is nothing but eye candy at best. No way she should be able to be someone like Beth Phoenix!

just wait for bound for glory...if TNA does it right...WWE might have to push thier Divas into actually wrestling

GAIL KIM FOR TNA WOMANS CHAMP

Man I hope they actually bring in Shelly Martinez. She got screwed.
She could fit perfectly with either LAX(fluent in spanish) or with Jim Mitchel .

OK, why is it nessessary to have Triple H not only squash one tag team, but TWO tag teams and Carlito???

Yes, I know, boss' daughters' husband...doesn't make it right!

In a matter of five minutes he destroyed the entire tag team division on Raw. Yeah, that's good for business!:rolleyes:

OK, why is it nessessary to have Triple H not only squash one tag team, but TWO tag teams and Carlito???

Yes, I know, boss' daughters' husband...doesn't make it right!

In a matter of five minutes he destroyed the entire tag team division on Raw. Yeah, that's good for business!:rolleyes:

Because hes the game....and they dont know how to play

Credit PWInisder Elite. Here's TNA's new Women's Division.

1. Tracy Brooks
2. Gail Kim
3. Christy Hemme
4. Jackie Moore
5. Roxy Laveaux
6. Shelly Martinez/Ariel
7. ODB(One Dirty *****)
8. Angel Williams
9. Talia Madison
10. The Amazing Kong

I just read that Vince McMahon paid for Sherri Martels' funeral and Booker T. bought the headstone. Very classy on both of their parts!

Anybody else read about this Randy Orton suicide attempt? Rumor is it happened within the last year. No details on what he did, but this may explain why WWE didn't suspend him after the others suspensions went down. McMahon was probably afraid that if Orton sat at home for any length of time, he might try it again.

I don't know how reliable the rumor is though.

Credit PWInisder Elite. Here's TNA's new Women's Division.

1. Tracy Brooks
2. Gail Kim
3. Christy Hemme
4. Jackie Moore
5. Roxy Laveaux
6. Shelly Martinez/Ariel
7. ODB(One Dirty *****)
8. Angel Williams
9. Talia Madison
10. The Amazing Kong

that a sick roster. ariel is hott.

anyways does shane douglas still work backstage for TNA? i know he doesn't wrestle anymore but i was just thinking how underrated he was

Anybody else read about this Randy Orton suicide attempt? Rumor is it happened within the last year. No details on what he did, but this may explain why WWE didn't suspend him after the others suspensions went down. McMahon was probably afraid that if Orton sat at home for any length of time, he might try it again.

I don't know how reliable the rumor is though.

eh...dont care about the guy